I Said You Were A Bad Girl

I stepped into the elevator, thankful that no one was in there because of my claustrophobia. I pressed the button to the 6th floor and the code Justin gave me for it, it opened straight into a living room, rather than a hallway, since it was the penthouse. All of the lights were off, it looked like no one had been in here. I opened my mouth, about to call out for Justin when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me from behind. I smiled and turned around to face him, he quickly placed his lips on mine.

They're so soft.

His hands reached down and unzipped the bottom of my dress. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down his gorgeous shoulders just before he did the same to my dress, leaving me in only my lace black bra and matching panties,and him still in his pants. He placed his hands on the small of my back and kissed me again, I kissed back while unbuttoning his pants. Finally getting them undone he kissed down my jawline to my neck. He walked backwards, his lips not leaving my skin and went to the bedroom.

He quickly kicked off his pants and laid me on the satin sheets. He hovered over me, using his palms for support and attached his lips to my neck again, searching for my sweet spot. He kissed all the way down to my collar bone when I bit my lip. He smirked knowing he'd found it and continued kissing, just above my collar bone, right under my neck. He bit on it gently, then flicking his tongue against it and I softly moaned. I arched my back to be closer to him and ran my fingers through his hair while he continued. He groaned quietly and I felt him grow against my hip. He wrapped his arms around me and sat me up. He attached his lips to mine again I ran my hands up and down his abs.

Holy shit.

His hands reached around and unclasped my bra. He groaned slightly as I continued running my hands over his sexy chest and abs. Finally he slid the straps down my arms. He stared at my newly exposed skin hungrily, "Damn. You're so beautiful." He whispered and placed his hands on my sides, attaching our lips again. His hands ran up and held my breasts, massaging them while his lips moved so perfectly in sync with mine. I moaned slightly in his mouth and he laid me down again, hovering over me once more, still not breaking our lips again. He flipped us over so that I was laying on top of him and I kissed down his jawline to his neck. He moaned softly as he reached to the bedside table as grabbed his phone, soon it began to play music, I recognized the song, it was 'Next' by The Weeknd'.

I love this song.

He flipped us once more so that he was on top again and kissed down my valley to under my belly button. He rubbed me through my panties and I moaned softly. "You're so wet baby," he smirked and slid my panties down my legs. Instinctively I covered myself. He smirked, "Don't be shy with me baby." he said moving my hands. He rubbed me again and I moaned a little louder, my hips rolled, yearning for more friction.

I needed him, badly.

He prepared his fingers to enter me but I grabbed them quickly, "Justin can you just... be gentle..?" I said, thanking god that it was dark and he couldn't we my cheeks turn pink. "Wait. Are you a virgin?" he asked. I bit my lip and nodded shyly. He sighed, "Jen I can't do this."

"Why not?" I frowned. "You're so innocent. You've never had this experience and it should be with someone you love, and know well. Me? I'm a man whore, in all honesty. I knew I was gonna take a girl here tonight I just didn't think it'd be you. And now that I know you're a virgin... I can't take that away from you. You deserve better."

I thought about it. "Justin... I- ...I get where you're coming from. I think it should be with someone I know and love too, but for some reason I feel like I just can't let you leave without doing this. Something in my gut is telling me this is right and it's never wrong." I smirked slightly as my last words.

"But I just met you. You know what I do? I fuck girls. I don't make love to them. I pick a random girl and I fuck her. I can't do that to you. Your first time is supposed to be special."

"Did you not hear what I just said? Look me in my eyes, honestly, and tell me you don't feel that way too. " I cupped his cheek and turned him so that I could see the moon shining in his eyes and the rest of him was a shadow in it's light. He sighed. He knew I was right. "Are you sure you want it to be me?" he bit his lip.

"For some reason, yeah... I am."

He sighed again, "Fuck it." he muttered before attaching his lips to mine again. I smirked into him before kissing back. He trailed kissed all the way down and kissed the insides of my thighs. "Don't worry," he noticed the nervous look in my eyes. I smiled shyly and he stuck his fingers inside me. I moaned from both the pain and the pleasure.

"Fuck you're gonna be so tight" he groaned, causing me to moan again.

I gasped from the feeling. He licked his lips and took his finger out, grasping my thighs with his hands, then placing his mouth on me, just as the song "Or Nah" by The Weeknd began to play. I moaned from the newly experienced pleasure. He pumped his fingers causing me to moan more, involuntarily. My legs spread wider, craving his touch. He took his fingers out and gripped my thighs, holding them in place, licking his lips and placing his head between my thighs.

"Justin" I moaned as he placed his mouth on me again. He flicked his tongue and I moaned involuntarily once more. He removed himself and sat on his knees, grabbing the foil packet from his jean pocket.

"Are you sure about this? We don't have to," he asked me, "More than sure." I breathed. He rushed to rip the packet open and stripped himself of his boxers.

"This might hurt at first, but I promise, you'll love it soon, okay?" he said. I giggled slightly at the fact that he actually cared, "Okay." I nodded. He slowly slid himself inside me and I winced from the pain. "Hold on baby, I'm halfway." he groaned.

Half way?! How big is he?! Oh god. I'm gonna die.

I felt him go in deeper and I winced again as I felt him go in and out slowly. After a few minutes I was overwhelmed with pleasure and the pain had subsided.

"Justin," I moaned. "Yeah baby?" he groaned as he continued slowly thrusting. "Can you go faster?" I breathed. He placed his lips on mine again and did as I asked. He trailed his lips down to my neck and sucked gently, my nails dug into his back and he moaned into my skin. This sound, was probably the sexiest sound, ever known to man. I was thankful there was no rooms around us as I heard the headboard pounding against the wall. I moaned into his neck as my face was buried into it. "Oh my god baby you're so fucking tight." he groaned sexily against my skin. Our moans filled the room along with the pounding headboard, and the squeaky bed. He then said into my neck, "Arch your back baby." And I did. "There you go." he moaned.

"I was right." he groaned. "About what?" I breathed as he continued thrusting. I felt him smirk against my skin, "I said you were a bad girl."