Chapter 14

Adria's POV

"Adria, wake up" a voice said

I opened my eyes to see my mom standing over me.

"I have some news for you!" She said

I sat up in my bed and looked at her.

"Yeah...?" I said in a sleepy voice

"You can go to Magcon! I thought about it and I trust you and Matt together to go on a trip." she said

That fully woke me up.

"Really?! Thanks mom!!!" I said jumping out of bed to hug her.

I later went to eat breakfast then I changed my clothes into some sweats and a T-shirt with converses.

I went to Matt's house because I wanted to tell him in person.

I stood at his front steps and knocked.

A couple seconds later a sleepy Matt came to the door, his hair messy and he was in sweatpants.

"I woke you up?" I said

"Yeah but its okay" he said

He pulled me into a hug

"What's up?" he asked

He let me into his house and I closed the door behind me.

"My mom said I could go to Magcon with you!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Really?!" he said surprised

"Yeah!" I said

He picked me up and spinned me around. When he set me down he kissed my cheek.

"Now I can have someone to cuddle with" he said winking

I smiled and winked back at him. This is going to be awesome.

3 weeks later

We are currently leaving for Magcon. I already packed everything I will need. A lot of clothes, my phone and charger, shoes, toothbrush, and whatever else I felt like I would need.

"I'm leaving to the airport with Matt mom!" I said lugging myself and my suitcases down the stairs to my mom who was waiting for me.

"Aww baby I'm gonna miss you!" she said hugging me

"I'll miss you too mom" I said dropping my suitcases and hugging her back."

"stay safe okay?" she said

"Okay mom" I left by giving her a final hug.

Matt and his mother were waiting outside for me.

I put my stuff onto the back of the car where I saw Matt stuff in already. I had my carry on bag with me and we were ready to go.

"Hey" he said once I entered the car

"Hey" I said back while putting on my seatbelt.

Later we arrived at the airport where Matt and I said goodbye to his mother.

After showing our tickets and going to security And luggage stuff we were ready to take off.

-

-

-

-

This chapter is so short but I felt like updating something :P