Summer Vibes (Jack Maynard)

Music booming through my ears, people screaming of joy, the sun setting later, it definitely feels like summer has arrived.

I look around, the sound of the sea hitting my ears and the warmth of the bonfire wrapping itself around my bare shoulders.

On my left, I observe Conor with his arms wrapped around my best friend, Byron playing the guitar with Joe and Caspar singing off-key.

My eyes land on the orange sun and pink sky, the colors fascinating me.

I look at my right and find Mikey and Josh playing beach ball with a couple of girls and Jack talking with Oli and James.

I sigh of happiness, wondering how I got so lucky to be surrounded by these amazing people.

I laugh to myself as I see Jack and Oli running around, James chasing them with a water gun.

I stand up and head to the water.

As I walk to the sea, I feel my feet slip in the sand, my steps leaving thir mark on the plain sand.

The sand become wetter under my feet, meaning that I'm close to the sea.

The first wave caresses my feet, the cold seeping in my veins.

The more I step toward the water, the colder the water feel on my bare feet.

I stand in the water, my feet digging in the sand to warm them up, the smell of the sea water coming up my nostrils.

I close my eyes as the wind blows through my hair.

I breathe in when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

I gasp, my body tensing when I smell his sweet cologne : Jack.

I smile, his arms moving to my neck as my hands wrap themselves around them, my fingers caressing his skin.

He kisses my cheek longingly :

'This is a beautiful sunset' I say, the sea swallowing my words

I feel Jack's mouth approach my ear, his breath tickling my neck :

'You're more beautiful than any sunsets I have ever seen'

I shake my head from his cheessiness.

I turn around, my eyes landing on his baby blue ones :

'How did I get so lucky to have you Mr Maynard ?'

'I should be the one asking the question Mrs Y/F/N' he responds with a smile, his eyes crinkling of joy.

I smile at him, my arms wrapping around hos neck as his hands rub my hips.

He leans in slowly, his breath hitting my face, his lips finally touching mine, the feeling of heaven seeping through me.

I smile in the kiss.

We seperate, my eyes scanning his soft features :

'Come on, let's head back'

Jack whines as I pull his arm, his steps splashing my bare legs, making me gasp.

I lean down and splash him.

He looks at me and start running to me, I run away from him, the water splashing us.

I yelp of joy, Jack's arms wrapping themselves around me as he lifts me up, the water dripping down my skin.

He puts me down, the sand feeling cold on my feet.

He puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk back to the bonfire.

We sit down, Joe hands me a beer as Conor and Josh waltz, Conor hands roaming on Josh's butt as we laugh, Josh pretending to be offended and slapping Conor.

I look around and then I look at Jack, a smile roaming on his face as he turns to me, his forehead leaning against mine.

The beach, then sunset, the sea and my friends all-in-one setting, this is going to be a perfect summer...

______________________________________________________________

After 6 months, IM FINALLY BACK !

I am so so sorry that I took so long to post again but with exams and all of that, I had less time writing+ it gave me some time off writing cause I'm gonna be honest, I was having writer's block but I'm back as I am exam free and full of ideas !

I hope you guys enjoyed this, I know it's short but I'm a little rusty so if you guys have any requests, I will gladly take them and also, 51K of you read this book, I mean I never thought that I would even reach 5K, let alone 51K and I'm so happy that you guys enjoy what I write, I mean it's insane that so many of you like what I write and it makes me want to keep going so thank you for everything, even your comments mean the world to me and I'm so glad that I posted my first imagine.

Anyway, vote, comment, whatever ya wanna do, you do, boo (that was weird, I'm sorry)