"I'm leaving you" was all you could hear come from his mouth. Those three simple words. You heard him, you know exactly what he said, but you just don't KNOW what he said. It was so shocking you could have sworn you were dreaming. Maybe that's it. A dream. You think about getting a glass of water to wake up, maybe two if you're really not sure. A really bad dream. He puts on his coat and says "I'll pick up my things in the morning". You sit down feeling dizzy. You hit yourself trying not to cry, but you know if you don't now it won't come out later.

Next morning you burn his clothes. All of them. All his pictures, his stashed money. Even the damn suit case.
You smile to yourself in peaceful bliss. As if your floating, burning his stuff felt amazing. You sit on the front steps and smoke a cigarette as you watch it go up in flames.
You knew he would be here in any minute so to be spiteful, you quickly get     Sticks and marshmallows.
You put two marshmallows on a stick and hover them over the fire. A minute later, he pulls up in the driveway.
He rushes out his car. Everything gets blurry again, he's panicking and screaming at you but you can't hear a word he is saying. You pass out.

You wake up in a hospital bed, slowly getting use to your surroundings. You see your brother and sister, and husband near your bed.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" your husband says laying his head on the side of the bed and crying. You pet his head slowly and put your head back, thinking about how good that cigarette was.