Love Game✨Zayn Malik

👄Justice👄

"You're Late" His body tensed up as he noticed me, only being able to see the moon reflecting in my eyes in the corner of the dark room.

A small impish smirk tugged at his mouth as he shut the door behind him. "I got caught up at work" he answered his British accent thick and sexy. It never failed to Turn me on. Slowly he made his way over to me. His fingertips met with my waist as his pearly whites sunk down into his pink lip. I dressed in a laced one piece in his favorite color... Black and He was already Devouring me with his enticing dark orbs before he could even get my clothes off.

"Well I guess it's too late huh?" I asked my face portraying an image of innocence as I tilted my head. I attempted to pull away but His grip around my waist tighten and he pulled me into him aggressively saying "Its never too late" Suddenly his lips pressed against mine setting off a blaze of fire that spread through our bodies sparking a flame in our souls. Grabbing the back of my head, his tongue entered into my mouth and claimed Dominance immediately. His Rapacious behavior made it known that he was in control tonight and if I even dared to fight back, I would have to face some serious consequences.

My hands trailed up and brushed through his coal black hair while he fiddled with the zipper on the back of my one piece. I was just as ready for him as he was for me, my Shallow breathes making it evident. Once it was unzipped it dropped to the ground the cold air hitting my bare skin sending chills up my spine before Zayn could even get the chance to. I hissed shivering a bit but Zayn lips accompanied my cold skin bringing warmth to it.

He nipped and slithered his tongue down my neck as I tilted my head back giving him full access to do whatever he wanted. I exhaled deeply as I closed my eyes, His fingertips caressed my skin causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

He went to the crook of my neck hitting my weak spot causing moans to spew from my mouth. I gripped his shoulders tightly and wrapped my legs around his waist as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Laying me on the bed he sat up staring at me, passionately, intently, lustfully. Just by his Deep Gaze I became wet. He removed his jacket and long sleeve exposing the black ink embedded into his light skin. I bit my lip staring at them. They always seemed to turn me on. He bent down placing the hem of my Laced Panties between his teeth and pulled them down slowly and throwing them across the room.

I wiggled my feet trying to contain to yearning inside. I was anxious for his next move. Slowly he planted soft kisses on my thighs awakening the tingles inside of my body.

The goose bumps on my skin started to rise as he inched closer to her. I placed my lip between my teeth attempting to control my shaky breath but failed miserably. My Sexual desires were rising by the seconds.

I could tell that He picked up on my antsy behavior as his infamous Sly smirk danced across his Face.

Without warning, He held my thighs up and dove in head first into my waters. I arched my back and gripped his hair tightly as his tongue worked it's way in and out of me pleasingly.

"Z-zayn!" I moaned out My breathing becoming out of control as He explored my insides with passion and pleasure. My body temperature started to rise when he sucked and licked on my clit like a juicy piece of fruit.

💋Zayn💋

I knew that once I started tracing my Name with my tongue it would drive her insane and make her cum in an instant. As expected her legs started to shake and Before I could even finish the A her juices flowed out with a loud moan leaving her lips. I cleaned her up tracing the Y and the N.