The Girl ✨ Tupac Shakur

June, 1988

Sometimes when I'm Alone I cry Because I'm on my own the tears I cry R bitter and warm they flow with life but take no form-

"Hey Amaru" A Young Tupac was Torn from his focus on his Poetry by Lisa, a young girl he attended High school with who called him by his middle name. They were somewhat acquaintances idly chatting once in awhile during school and on their walks home considering they lived in the same neighborhood. Yet they barely got pass how their days went before they both fell quiet enjoying the rest of their walk home.

Tupac was the friendly guy yet quiet one in school, he was mostly into his acting and writing than anything else. It was his heart.

Little did he know, Lisa was infatuated with his Uplifting spirits that she tried her best to admire from afar, but his Outstanding laugh and joyous smile that lit up the whole room was just too good to enjoy from a distance.

He misinterpreted her strong friendliness vibe for a slightly creepy crush on him.

He watched her as she took a seat next to him the wind blowing her lovely scent his way in the process. She smelled of what he would describe as of a fruit salad.

"Hey" He spoke quietly before returning his attention back onto the words on paper that would soon turn into a powerful heartfelt message.

"Whatcha doin??" She asked leaning over peeking at his paper.

Before she could even finish reading the second line, he closed the book answering "Nothing." Bothered by her Sudden presence.

"I see you write a lot in there." She trailed off staring down at the notebook, curious to how many poems he'd written in there, but without a doubt she knew by his extraordinary personality, they were anything but shallow, instead compelling and filled with much intensity since it was from the sensitivity of his heart.

He spent his many days writing in that notepad, putting all his words he kept in his heart onto paper. A lot of times Tupac felt misunderstood by people, his Complex personality made it hard for people to understand him but they were just too simpleminded to at even grasp the idea of his intellectual outlook on the world.

But Lisa was willing to understand. It was something about him, a feeling that she couldn't shake loose of, she wanted to be that person to at least put an effort towards Insight on his divergent personality.

"Uh, yeah it's my way of Escaping the real world and getting my feelings out" He openly admitted while rubbing his curly top.

She nodded taking in his words. "I love reading poetry Its just so beautiful. I've always thought about trying poetry myself" She spoke. He looked up now enthralled by the interest they shared.

"Oh really??" She responded with a nod. As it fell quiet, Lisa begin looking around the park attempting to get some sort of inspiration for a short poem she could cite to him. Spotting a butterfly she began.

"Butterflies fly low and high. It's whatever they feel like, whether they're feeling the ground or the sky... They float without a care in the world going where they please. They stick around and relax with ease." She paused looking over at Amaru who tucked his lips containing his laugh.