Prologue

What do you do when your hole existence is based on lies? And someone finds out about it? That's the question Jennifer keeps asking herself, just in case. She's never able to answer that question, but she never needed that, until now.

Jennifer is known at school to be the shy girl, nobody notices her and she's fine with it. Actually, she likes it. She isn't that normal as she seems, because like most girls, she has a secret. At night she's a stripper at Tony's, named Venus. Everything goes alright, until the fusion of two clubs. 

Finley is known as the bad boy, who has been to jail many times. He has some friends, but most people try to avoid him. At night he's known as Blaze, the hot stripper. The only reason he doesn't tell anyone about his job, is that it's illegal to strip at the age of 18. 

What happens when they need to work together? Will they found out about each other? And if they do, will they be able to make a deal? And not kill or ruin each other?

English isn't my official language, so I'm sorry if there are a lot of grammar and/or spelling mistakes. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer's P.O.V

While walking through the halls, my glasses keep sliding off my nose. I push them back, finding them annoying as hell. I'm already looking forward to the end of this school day, then I can finally put them away.

Someone bumps into me, smacking all my books out of my hands. Why does this always happens to me? I bend over, picking up my books, when another person slaps my butt. Great, in three seconds I'll get the butt comment, just wait and see.

'For a nerd, you have a pretty nice ass.' Someone whispers in my ear.

I turn around and look straight at somebody's chest. My eyes travel upwards, towards his face. Like it couldn't get any worse, standing in front of me, the famous bad boy, Finn. I roll my eyes at him and walk away. Why does he has to be so annoying?