Chapter One

(YouTube sound effects are optional)

y/n= your name

y/h= hair color

The freezing rain was soaking my (y/h) hair as I ran through the street, practically jumping to get under the comforting glow of my porch light. "Why did you stay with your friends all night? You have an exam to study for!" my brain seemed to be screaming, "Whatever... Let's just get inside for now."

I dove my hand into my coat pocket only to realize my key wasn't there. Panicking, I searched my other pockets, hoping I had only misplaced them instead of losing my one chance to be protected from the droplets of water smacking my face.

"Dammit, (y/n). Now your stuck out here until you get a new key," I thought while sliding into one of my rocking chairs. "At least now I have some time to watch any animals go by," I said aloud, my face turning red from my stupidity.

However, staying true to my word, I decided to watch the park that was right across from my street. It was only 1am when I last checked my phone, so I'd have to entertain myself for a while. Sighing, I looked at the grassy terrain that I used to play in as a small child. I chuckled to myself whenever a memory popped into my head as I stared ahead. This was going to be a long night...