breakfast

I woke up the next morning and J was still sleeping so I slipped out of bed and grabbed his red button up shirt and slipped it on. the shirt ended right past my thighs. I walked out of his bedroom careful not to make a sound as not to wake him. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen I grabbed eggs bacon and pancake mix to make breakfast for J and the guys. I was cooking the pancakes when they were done I put them on a plate in the microwave to keep the heat in. "Hey emma" boi said waving at me. "HI boi" I said. there were also to other guys behind him. "who are your friends?" I ask. "oh yah this is blade" boi said pointing to a tall buff guy. "and this is red" he said pointing at a shorter guy. "Hi guys" I say waving. "hi" they say at the same time "well I'm making breakfast so if you guys want to wait a minute it should be done." I say finishing up the bacon. "yah sure sure" boi say's sitting down the guys sit down and we all talk and laugh once all the food is done I pull out plates and start making plates. "well I gotta go wake up J so y'all stay right there" I say they all solute me. "your the bravest of us all we wouldn't dare wake the boss" boi say's "well I am pretty brave" I say standing tall in a superman pose. they all laugh. I walk out of the kitchen into the living room where stain was sitting. "go wait in the kitchen food will be done soon" I say he nods and walks off. he doesn't really talk much I think to myself. I walk up the stairs into J's room. I crawl on the bed and then on top of him straddling his waist. "wake up J" I say. he doesn't move. I lift my hips off him for support I lean up and start kissing his face then land on his lips. he starts to kiss back he grabs my face and pulls me down by my neck deepening the kiss. I pull away and sit back down on his lap where I now feel something hard poking me. "well the is a hella good way to wake up doll" he lets out his signature laugh. "I made breakfast" I say. I get off his lap and he gets up putting on a pair of sweatpants they say arkham down the side he doesn't bother putting on a shirt. I grab his hand and I was about to walk out the room when J stops me. "is that all your wearing?" he asks me looking down at his shirt. "yes" I say. "no" he says. "yes" I say shaking my head. "No your not go put some pants on I don't want the guys seeing you like that." he says. "kinda too late" I say. "what do you mean?" he asks with the known anger showing in his eyes. "well I was down there making breakfast and boi, red and blade were all sitting in the kitchen and I walked past stain so all the guys on the main floor saw me in this shirt" "what no!" he yells. "their not aloud to see you in stuff like this!" he yells. "why its not like I'm naked!" I yell. he just stands there. "still" he say's thru clenched teeth. "oh you want me to go down there naked fine!" I yell taking of the shirt now standing there completely naked. "Is that better!" "Now come on lets go eat" I say. "put the shirt back on" J says I pull the shirt back on and walked down stairs with J close behind. we got and the kitchen and the guys were all sitting there. I walked over to the food made plates and handed them out. after they all ate they left the kitchen not before syaing thank you. boi walked up to me kissed my cheek and said "thank you for breakfast" he says walking away. I look and j who had his jaw clenched man he is jealous. J walks up to me giving a death glare. "you are mine I don't like other guys looking at you or touching you" he says pulling me into him I look up into his icy blue eyes. "boi is my best friend J" I say. "well then I guess I can't kill him." J says with a sigh. "no you can't kill him" I say J looks down on me smiling even tho I could tell he was mad. "why do you always smile?" I ask. "you wanna know why?" he asks with one of his 'eyebrows' raised. I just nod. "I'll tell you why doll" he says lifting me and setting me on the counter. "I smile because it confuses people. because its easier than explaining what is killing you inside I smile because I know it only takes one bad day to turns the sanest man insane because everything drives you closer to insanity until one day you just snap." J says the smile falls from his face for a second before returning. "is-is that what happened to you you had just one bad day?" I ask trying to find out more about jack I already know joker I wanna know jack. "that my doll is a story for another time" he says pointing at me he slips his lips on mine after a minute he pulls away. "so can we continue what happened from this morning he asks. I just nod. he pick's me up and flings me over his should carrying up stairs. we past the guys and they all look at me I blush realizing they probably seen my black underwear I just wave awkwardly at them all. J carries me up stairs and throws me down on the bed and jumps on top of me. "let's have some fun doll" J say's.