Three

I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"fuck fuck fuckkk" I said to my self breathing hard af, lowkey having a panic attack.

"Lana.....yo Lana"

I sat on the toilet seat with my head in my hands hoping he'd leave me alone.

"I know you can hear me bro stop being childish."

"childish...fuck you mean childish." I stood up now irritated af, ready to slap the shit outta him.

I opened the door with a mean mug, to see him grinning at me.

"wtf you smiling for kid, who tf you calling childish" I said nudging his shoulder getting more irritated.

"bruh chill out I was just tryna get you to open the door" he chuckled, finding it amusing

I kissed my teeth and tried to slam the door shut again but he put his shoe in the way.

" boy if you don't move to dusty timberland boot out the way ima-"

"what..."

I swear this boy always knows how to get under my skin. The first guy I ever fell in like with, Scott. And yes like, because if it was love i would still be with him right?

"listen Scott idk why you here or what you want with me, but please spare me the bs I don't wanna hear no apology or-" my rambling was interrupted by a kiss.

In my head a was thinking wtf but my emotions got the best of me amd I kissed back.

He lifted me up onto his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning into the kiss.

———————————
So I just saw this in my drafts never got round to continuing this book😭
Just wanted to release the cliff hanger

Might start up writing again, since it's summer 🤷🏾‍♀️