Wun.

Solana

Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Ashli

Solana

Solana

"Wake up bro!" Aaliyah said shaking me out of my sleep.

"For what" I groaned and rolled over

"Were in college remember we have lectures to go to." Aaliyah said in a duh tone.

"Ahhh I'm not feeling it today"I said covering my head with the covers.

"Good Cz I'm not either" she said in a relieved tone.

I looked up at her and we giggled.
"Bihhh so you woke me up for nothing" i sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Ashli was bugging me to go but I needed an excuse not too, your my excuse" she said in a sweet tone smiling.
I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and do my hygiene stuff. I looked in the mirror running my hands through my hair I sighed thinking of the energy it would take to tame this. I sighed and hopped in the shower, while brushing my teeth, I know I can't be the only one that does that sometimes.

College...at times I would think how disappointed my parents would be if they knew what I was doing here.
Didn't attend lectures smoked weed and drank vodka 6 days out of the 7 weeks I was here... I lied, basically everyday of the week.(don't judge me)

I honestly had no interest in education I found it so pointless, don't get me wrong Im smart, very smart, but I had no motivation, no drive to do it, I'm studying to be a marine biologist, but school has made me hate the subject all together tbh. Anyways that's enough of my soppy situation.

I share a dorm room with two of my favourite people in this whole college, Ashli and Aaliyah, I honestly came here thinking I'd be an outcast like I was in middle school and high school, but they were cool af, (they were bestfriends in high school) they're like the sisters I never had. Well I do have a half sister but we never really connected mainly because we're two COMPLETLEY different people.

I heard a loud knock on the door followed by shouting. I hopped out the shower and wrapped my self with a towel.

"Girl...why you taking so long I'm tryna go somewhere or do something today".

"Can't a girl use the bathroom in peace" I said jokingly

I quickly tied my hair in a low bun and opened the door to let Aaliyah in.

"You finna let me do something with your hair Cz that's not cute" she giggled

I went and sat on the bed as she went to get the blowdryer and shea moisture hair products. I loved it when Aaliyah did my hair, firstly Cz she was good at it since she majored in beauty and secondly because it saves me my energy.

"Where's Ashli" I asked

"She went to her lecture said she wasn't going to keep missing them because of us" Aaliyah replied mimicking Ashli's voice

I giggled, Ashli was the "good" one out of us three (even though she the one who introduced us both to weed) she was the one who acctually have a passion for education and learning.

Just as Aaliyah was finishin on my hair Ashli came through the door sighing. "I went in for nothing" she dropped her bags and stuff on her bed and came to where we were plopping herself on my bed.

I stood up going to my wardrobe to look for an outfit for today "so what's the plan? Jay's house?"

"Yaaasss" said Aaliyah who had a big crush on him

Jay aka jay Rock was our friend he was always down to chill and vibe plus he had a whole house to himself, he did music and was popping so he had quiet a lot of money.

"Ofc you would want to which your thirsty ass"said Ashli rolling her eyes giggling

Aaliyah pushed Ashli in a playful way "shutup"

I dropped my towel quickly motioned myself, threw on some shorts and an oversized jersey and proceeded to beat my face. Since there was always fine boys at Jay's house from his record company.

Hey guiseeeee so yes I'm back, exams are finally over and I thought I may aswell start up writing again, howeverrrr this is a SZA fanfic if y'all don't know who she is y'all missing out ...honestly,truly. She's the one who wrote and features in Rihanna consideration

I recommend y'all listen to love galore, broken clocks or Drew Barrymore if you wanna hear her music. Those the latest ones.

Comment what you think about this story should I continue🤔🤔, click da star and enjoy😝💜