Baby Danger

Jack

  A few months after I forgave Macy she gave birth to our son Vincent.

He looked just like me but he had his mothers hair.

I walked outside and saw Luke standing there looking jealous.

He wasn't about to ruin the best day of my life. 

Then he said how do you know the baby's yours with that whore of  mate you've got.

I ran up to him ready to kill him. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY MATE remembering where I was I lowered my voice especially right after my son was born.

Well Aren't you lucky you got to see your child being brought into this world oh but not me he yelled.

So this what it was all about.

Well who's fault Is that you treated your mate like trash wnd almost killed your daughter's. So how about you do a rain check about on what lead to you not being there.

He got a guility look on his face and then shifted and ran away.

I walked back into my Macys hospital room and laid on the bed with her. 

     Luke

I ran into the woods I couldn't see anything I just wanted to escape from the truth. The truth of what I did to people I love I could have killed my children.

  If I wasn't such a jerk I could have a loving relationship with my mate.

Have even more kids support Chantel and Chanel.

I'd make sure they would have the best treatment in the whole world.

In my haze I didn't notice the rouges that surronded me I was miles an away from my pack. So I did what anyone would have done I ran as fast  I could.

As I made it back to the pack house I saw chanel laying on the ground I picked her up in my mouth and ran through a open padio door. I set her down closed it.

They tried to break through the glass I shifted and picked up my baby I ran to the meeting room where everyone was at.

ROUGE ATTACK!!!

Everyone got up ane ran outside I shifted back and began to fight.

I saw Lyric being dragged away by rouges I ran after her but she shifted and killed them we fought side by side and finally they stopped coming.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT BUT I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER UP THE NEXT ONE WILL BE COMING SOON