Failed pack

Luke's pov

It had been three months since lyric left in those three months my father was sick and I was now alpha. My mother had steeped down as Luna. I was very sad that my dad was sick but i didn't show it. I marked Macy one day and after I felt pain that didn't stop for hours I ended passing out. When I woke up I felt a strange sense of pride and happiness it felt way better than the pain hours ago. Macy came in saying she was pregnant maybe that's why I feel this way but my wolf just growled and called me stupid. A couple months later I noticed we had no money I had been taxing the pack members like crazy to cover the needs of Macy and her friends. When my father died we had so much money we could by sports cars everyday but now we only had five hundred thousand. Macy came in asking me for money I said we had none. We ended up having to move to a different pack the blood red pack moved to because I spent all there money to cause there alpha died he tried to kill me so now I'm there alpha. We went to the black wolf pack they were the most brutal pack and also the royal pack. The queen made the king except us I understand why they hate us though. Also lyric and harmony mom and step dad and brother came back after they killed all the rouges. When they found out what happened to lyric her mom almost ripped me to shreds but her husband held her back while other wolves held her brother Paulo back. I just looked at the floor guilty I hate you hissed her mother. Then she looked at her daughter I did not raise you to betray your family your twin sister I don't even want to look at you! But she's the one that got you guys kidnapped. What she was with the alpha we went outside to go find you harmony you threw a temper tantrum and ran in there she said. You were her mate am I correct. Yes i said well then how did you get her pregnant. What do you mean. Well you can only have children with your true mate so that means she cheated on you with her true mate and is now having his child. I looked at her she walked over to my beta I take away your mark and I take away your Luna power YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME I AM YOUR MATE! No your not and you I said looking at jack my beta if you just told me I would of have her up but you didn't so now I take away you beta power. I understand now let's pack and leave no complaints were leaving now.