[4] dkla // calum hood

Chapter Four [ dkla // c.h ]

calum had troubles sleeping til the next day. it seemed like he had only minutes of sleep.

every time he tried to close his eyes everything came back to him. the murder, nightmares and her. specially her.

since she was murdered he had a big whole in his chest. he felt empty. the broken boy was hopeless of getting out of this whole, of tasting happiness for one last time in his life.

why all of this had to happen? everything was great, just great.

they were so in love.

it's unbelievable for a day to another how things can change. it's almost funny how fate tricks you and makes you think for a long time that everything is flowers and smiles. but of curse it's not.

the brown eyed boy with puffy eyes and a big broken heart knew that there was a balance in life itself.

everything can't be good forever, everything can't be bad forever.

a balance is always present in everyone's life, or so he thought.

he didn't understand how such a sweet girl wiling to make this neighbourhood and the world a better place could have this unlucky and awful fate.

« "cal?"

"good morning my love." the kiwi boy showed up at the kitchen since his beloved girlfriend was calling him. actually, was more like screaming since he was upstairs. they were at calum's house, they use to hang there a lot.

she was more than welcomed, joy loved her. they always got along perfect because both of them were very nice. since the first day calum introduced her joy knew all, she knew that look in the eyes on both of them. it was meant to be, it was real and strong.

the brunette girl - who was in her pink soft pajamas, was making some coffee for both of them.

calum took the chance he was facing her back to grab her by her waist and smash his body to hers. the not-so-morning-boy loved hugging his girlfriend. he loved being near her, touch her and admire her beauty. he had strong feelings for her, he loved her a lot. it was impossible to describe it with simple words.

he buried his face on her neck and gave her a few kisses.

"morning sleepyhead." she smiled a lot. the energy they both gave each other everyday was wonderful, it was a truly connection between them.

the girl, with the hand she wasn't doing anything, messed more the boy's hair.

"hey! watch out my hair!" he cried.

the truth is that he loved being touched by her, he loved being touch in any way. he just played with her when secretly all he wanted was being touched again.

she obviously fells for that all the time, it's a tricky game. we all do what we are told not to do for impulse.

"gosh I think this is the best coffee I've ever made. you have to drink it so you tell me how it is. which I know it's going to be freaking good since it's made by me."

he loved her so freaking much.

she was the cutest human being for him, also the hottest.

"well babe, I'm very excited to see how does this coffee taste. and I'm sure I'll love it anyways since it's made by you." he was cheesy, and she loved that. they both felt lucky to have each other.

"alright love, but there is just one condition for you to have your coffee" the brunette played with him.

"shoot."

"you have to say I'm the best breakfast maker ever." and she was, everything that she made at the kitchen (not counting those burned pancakes of weeks ago because she was too distracted kissing calum) tasted great. if she out of a restaurant she would succeed.

"really?"

"really."

"that's the most easy thing you have ever told me to do." the girl turned around now to face calum.

"callll, c'mom just say it." he is in love with the way she says 'cal'. made him feel butterflies all over his stomach. it was cute.

"you are the best breakfast maker." calum started. she stared at him like something was missing. calum rolled his eyes "ever." he emphasized. "and I love you so much L-" »

her name brought him back from his thoughts.

he was sweating with his heart racing, he was scared of the night. the boy didn't know the time but the sun wasn't up yet. that meant it wasn't morning yet.

he was stuck in the darkness, and it felt like forever.

// a/n: what are your thoughts on what's her name? and do you think i will every mention it in the story? muahahahaaa I'm evil.

it's being a while!! hope you like it. //