the blue neighbourhood series

blue neighbourhood.

it's a fictional place i've created where i'm going to throw characters in it. and all of them will be controlled by me.

where the word home has a different meaning for everyone.

it can be from the smell of the sheets mixed with fragile bodies to the warm of a coffee cup.

in this place all tears are worth.

and in one moment i won't be controlling the characters anymore.

they will be the ones to decide when they are capable of being free.

the ones who are going to decide their final are themselves.

you won't expect of how much these characters are capable of.

in these short stories you will see how more than four minds can feel different emotions. they can feel it like a brick thrown to their heads or not feel anything at all.

you can cry, laugh, be angry, and more.

but you will be the one to chose if you want to leave the blue neighbourhood or stay there until your staying finishes.

:: lowercase intended ::

// hello! i'm very excited for this story because i'm going to take it very serious. and before you say anything, when i said that the blue neighbourhood is a place i've created i was saying that i imagined it and it's not real. of course troye sivan created it somehow just like for example, badlands by halsey. but it's not the case, troye gave me sort of a inspiration but the credits are not all to him. i did created the place and i will call it blue neighbourhood. plus this story will be inspired by his lyrics. but i'm like the one who will write about it and will create this neighbourhood. i don't know if i explained myself well but i just wanted to clear things up! so now that i did, lets begin.

i hope you enjoy your staying.

but just remember that after a journey you need somehow to leave the place.

love you guys. //