Chapter 9

(I'm starting to think I shouldn't do sequels with how this one has turned out ;-; I tried... But I think I'm just gonna stick with single books, the ending will be rushed sorry :( )

Silas's POV

Storms screams, cries and pleas filled my ears as he struggled against the bonds to free himself. The world possibly could be ending right now and we couldn't do anything to stop it.

I laid there, still frozen in a petrified shock. The countdown continued making my heart pound.

My family was probably looking for me... Or worried... And I won't be able to see them again.

I looked over at Storm.

If I hadn't of become friends with him would I be in this position right now?

It's all his fault.

Again.

"Silas!" I jolted out of my thoughts to see I was free from my constraints. Keith hovered over me holding a key I'm sure he swiped from the doctor earlier. I sat up and reassured him I was fine before he released Storm.

I gathered up my strength and got up.

Storm quickly went over to me and gripped my forearm and tugged me toward the door.

"Six minutes remaining."

The voice spoke again making me feel fear for what was happening.

Keith gestured we should follow him and soon we stumbled upon a open door to a control room where Phillip was frantically typing.

Upon seeing his face I felt my anger explode, I gripped the older mans shoulder and shoved him onto the floor and gripped the front of the lab coat he was wearing.

"YOU KEPT ME IN A CAGE LIKE A ANIMAL YOU BASTARD! YOU HURT ME AND STORM! YOU KIDNAPPED US AND NOW YOUR PUTTING THE WORLD AT RISK!" I punched him in the nose, hard enough to feel it break under my fist.

Keith started working on typing a code into the computer with Storm who were finding the code to stop this. I personally kept punching the lights out of Phillip, letting out all my pent up anger on him.

"Two minutes remaining."

I picked up Phillip and shoved him in a chair and used a wire to tie him down.

I watched as Keith frantically typed with Storm shouting corrections behind his shoulder.

I scanned the room and nibbled my lip.

I plopped down in a chair ignoring my bloody knuckles and began typing at a free computer as well trying out different passwords and codes to try and stop the launch.

Sweat poured down my brow as I heard the final countdown begin.

Fingers moved faster and faster.

Desperation filled everyone as the timer hit thirty seconds left.

I watched as my screen lit up green. I froze in shock as the countdown stopped.

I stare at the code I had put in that was right.

there was a moment of silence before Storm jumped up and yelled out in happiness "We did it! Silas you did it!" He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my cheeks and looked ready to sob in happiness. Keith slumped in Storms seat and sighed.

-----------------------------------------

"We're so glad you all are alright." The officer smiled in relief as he looked at the people coming out of the building.

"We are too with the close call that just happened." I murmured as I rubbed the back of my neck and slipped an arm around Storm who I've had the pleasure of bonding with during this whole experience.

We've become so much closer than ever before.

"I bet you are." The police drifted out with Phillip in handcuffs. He looked a little out of it but I didn't miss the glare he sent my way. "So what are you gonna do next boys?"

Storm smiled and looked up at me with excited eyes.

"The first date I guess."

-----------------------------------------

Storm and I went on our first date to the beach as summer was in full swing. I have gradually accepted that I am not as straight as I think. Storm proves that every time he smiles, laughs, giggles, blushes, and pouts.

He is perfect in my perspective and I wouldn't change anything about him.

Our second date came sooner than expected and I took him to a movie and dinner. He looked ecstatic the whole time and held my hand which fit mine perfectly.

The third and fourth passed and before I knew it our one year anniversary slipped by.

Sure we had our faults and our fun times but we made it. Storm and I graduated that summer as well. Now we are living together.

I wake up and fall asleep with him every day. I also get to see sides of him I never noticed before which makes it all the more worthwhile.

On our second year we made love for the first time. We had been afraid before but the timing and the mood seemed right so we took our chances after thinking it through.

He didn't get pregnant which made the weight in my chest lift. I wanted to wait longer before I was forced into that life. Not that I'd mind but I was in collage.

Years flew by and we soon married. Zaid practically sobbed at our wedding while Jared just laughed. They were older now but they still acted like they were young.

Even when we eventually brought the grand kids.

The first birth was a struggle but Storm gave birth to two wonderful baby boys and the second one a sweet baby girl who didn't have the experiment gene like one of her brothers. However one of baby boys does but no one puts him down for it.

Angel and Jared enjoy watching them, even Calen who visits us from time to time with her boyfriend of two years.

Life couldn't have gotten any better for us.

A/N:

See a rushed ending and stuff and it was short but I really needed to finish because I really needed to move on :( I've discovered sequels aren't my thing but I hope it was enjoyable anyway.

Comment something positive Kay because I know it sucked... Not as bad as Parker's guide to becoming a soul reaper... That was a total mistake and horrid...

Vote maybe if you at least appreciate my attempt!

Thank you!

~Dark Angel Out!~