Chapter 7

(Not edited and sorry for the wait!)

Storms POV

I strolled through the halls. Enjoying my day at school like any other teenager should feel like after taking a huge test and knowing they passed. I feel, A-mazing.

I felt a small skip in my step and a weird confidence. I switched out my books at my locker only to pause seeing a black box at the bottom of my locker.

My heart almost stopped.

I hesitantly reached down and grabbed it. Opening it up and seeing anther blade and a note.

I almost burst into tears.

This couldn't be happening to me.

"Storm?" Silas approached me and grew concerned seeing my face, his eyes trailed down to my hands and snatched the box. Going for the note first.

"Dear Storm,

I'll be coming for you soon, I know you'll feel scared and especially after seeing I gave you anther blade. The time for this journey to end is almost near, the new world is coming soon and I can protect a select few for you.

Don't fret however as your not the only person who has been receiving my gifts so more than a few people will be saved.

But in order to save them I need you to carve the initials into your arm for my reference.

Fit as many names as you want, I have plenty of room~"

Silas crumpled the note in his rage. His eyes flaring.

"Silas-"

"Storm you have to tell someone."

"I-I can't!" I cried. People looking at us funny as they walked past.

"Storm this is getting way out of hand!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the restrooms and locked the door. "This man has gone completely insane and needs to be handled by the police! He's telling you to cut yourself and wait for a pick- up!"

I let a few tears slide down my cheeks. This is not how my day was supposed to go. I just finished a test and now I had to debate who I could save.

"What other choice do I have?! I have a better chance at stopping him if I follow through! I would be able to be in the area and know just what he's doing because right now I don't! I need some kind of intel!"

"Not this way!" He slammed his hand against the wall angrily.

I jumped at the force of it before leaning against the wall and sinking to the floor feeling deflated now.

Silas heaved a sigh and sat in front of me the box between us.

"What should I do...?" I looked at him.

"Call the police..."

"But they can't catch him. He's got all this thought out enough to avoid them otherwise the police could have caught him already..."

"True but they would still need to know."

I nodded sadly and looked at the floor.

I stared at myself in my mirror. I decided I'd just write the names in pen. I would never cut them into my arm.

"I just shouldn't... What if it's a trap?" I set the pen down and heaved a sigh.

There was a soft knock on my door. "Storm someone's here to see you." Calen said and walked off.

The door opened and someone entered.

They had black hair and silver eyes. They trembled as they approached. "S-Storm?"