7: You Didn't Have To Fvck Him

Chapter 7: You Didn’t Have To Fvck Him

I sighed thinking about Zach. He really was my first love. I knew I wanted him the first day I laid eyes on him. We were the best of friends and constantly had dirty jokes to tell each other. He used to tell me about his ex-girlfriend. He broke up with her after he found out that she made out with his brother. Then he moved to my school for half the year. He told me that she had turned ‘Goth’, yeah he frowned upon that.

I loved him and he knew but he turned me down. It hurt but you have to understand, if he didn’t like me that was the way he felt. But then one day he told me he really liked and then we got to we were dating. The next day, nothing. He denied that he loved me and we went back to being friends even though I was slightly mad at him.

Then he did it again. He told me he loved me and I believed him, I was such a silly girl but I wanted love. Again he broke my heart and denied his love. After that he told me he was going back to his ex-girlfriend and leaving my school.

After that we never talked. I simply didn’t want to talk to him.

All this stuff with Mitch is bringing up old feelings.

I still can’t believe the piece of information I was handed no longer than ten minutes ago. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and I could tell he was trying to look anywhere but me. After the blonde shrieked the information and then left Mr. White instructed us to our desks and then continued with the lesson he was going to teach.

How did Mitch really feel about me? I mean one minute he’s pushing me away with hate and the next he’s making out with me in the closet.

I sighed and tried to focus on Mr. White but my mind was swirling around Mitch and Zach.

The bell almost knocked me out of my chair. Coming out of my dreamy stated I packed up my stuff and left the room before anyone else did.

I needed to be away from Mitch. Even though it felt so good to be with him and I was always pulled to him.

I pushed past people going down the hall further and into my next class.

The guy that was friends with my brother ran up to me. The same one that found me before when my brother was looking for me after my night with Gareth.

“Chrystal your brother, he’s kicking the shit out of Mitch!” he stated out of breath.

I was instantly on my feet and running from the tree where I sat for lunch. I ran as fast as I could around the side of the school were the senior’s usually hang.

People were all around watching. I saw Mitch’s blonde toy standing there smiling at the scene. Gareth was there too, he was just watching. My brother was sending blow after blow to Mitch’s stomach. Mitch winced from the pain and there was a trickle of blood from his nose.

“Stop!” I yelled as I ran pushing past the people. When I finally got to my bother I took all the strength I could muster and hit him in the back to get his attention.

He instantly turned with anger boiling in his eyes and when he saw me they softened a little and then hardened.

“What the fvck are you doing?!?” I shrieked at him.

“I heard what this fvcker did to you” he spat glaring at Mitch who he kept with his one hand in Mitch’s shirt.

“Let him go!” I growled. I felt so protective over Mitch and I didn’t know why.

“But he-”

“Let him fvcking go!” I growled louder.

My brother roughly let him go pushing him back “you un-worthy piece of sh1t! I don’t fvcking know what my sister see’s in you” he spat and then stomped away in anger. All the seniors followed him because he was like the ‘leader’ bit Gareth stayed behind.