Chapter 2 *not Edited*

"um sure daddy.... Just let me go change iv been out running and i need to" her voice trailed off as she sniffed the air walking into the pack house "w..whats that smell" she turned wide eyed to her father her bones shaking "sweetie just meet me in my office" she watched her fathers face darken his eyes a black Onyx......wasnt her father the king suppose to be more reserved...

She sighed her brow furrowing a little her stomach in knots "ok....i wont be too long " she kissed his cheek hugged Luca then ran to the top floor pulling off her leggings and sports top throwing them at the wash bag.

Pulling a brush through her hair she was feeling uneasy her skin itched as she shook her head walking down to the office now in her jet black skinnys and a black vest top as she sat cross legged on the couch watching her fathers face seeing his distress she sighed walking to him "daddy....is everything ok...you seem tense...shall i go get momma"

She gnawed on her lower lip softly as she pushed her hair behind her ear sitting on the edge of his dest she frowned "seriously.....what is that smell......." her mouth wanted to water the smell of honeycomb and lavender swarming around her "Come in now" she looked at her father as his tone became heavy laced with the alpha tone.

Spinning around her heart nearly beat out of her chest as she looked up at the male who entered her mouth dried seeing his 6ft muscled build "i.....uh...should leave you too this" she rushed out running out the back doors her breathing fast "Mate" her wolf whined "shush" she whispered too her wolf shaking her head she let her feet hit the debree on the floor she knew were she had too go "alexter" she whined as she sat in front of his head stone her body in totatl melt down.

Marcel (King/Alpha) POV

Watching his daughter run from his office he supressed his growl "im so sorry about that......the princess is normally more....self reserved" he offered his hand "Alpha Jay....plases take a seat". "its quite alright she seemed out of sorts" he smiled nodding his head as he looked out the door she had left open "luca" he called through the mindlink looking for his Beta "Alpha whats wrong" he smiled shaking his head "please go fetch Aurora she has run" without another word he could feel the worry his beta held for his daughter he sighed shaking his head.

"she shouldnt be long" he frowned shaking his head "were did she go....i thought you had told her" he could see the anger Jay was holding back "were did she go anyway" he frowned looking over his shoulder, he frowned standing as he walked over to the open doors "too see her brother....like she always does".

Aurora's POV

Kneeling at her brothers grave she tried to slow her breathing "Mate" her wolf snarled at her getting impacient "Lucinda be queit no her isnt" she snapped back through her thoughs as she shook her head "im to marry a royal or im suppose to mate to someone within the pack" she whispered "what.....you mean like Luca and his wolf Jayden" she snickered then got serious "he would never make us happy rory" she shook her head wiping away a tear "he makes me happy" she whispered out loud.

"Rory" she spun at the sound of his voice the softness making her melt even if he did sound like he had just awoken her heart stopped "who makes you happy rory" he whispered baring his neck as he moved closer her heart in her throat.......great now what does she do...... "Luca" she whispered her eyes wide as she froze.