Prologue. *12 Years Earlier*

Sitting on the edge of her queen sized bed she listened to the commotion on the over side of her bedroom door, her fathers voice nothing but a whisper she knew it had happened she felt a single tear roll over her cheek as she pulled a pillow to her chest. She knew the moment she had entered her room and a cold chill and an empty ache in her heart had pulled her into a daze.

"Aurora" she heard the softness in her fathers voice as she looked through the thick blanket of her hair "I'm sorry sweetheart.....he didn't make it" he almost choked out his last words as he enveloped his daughter in his arms.

Shaking her head "your lying. Please say your lying that is a sick joke" she whispered even though she knew it was the truth her hands pushed at his chest not wanting his comfort as her tears flowed more freely as he shook his head her twin brother hadn't made it.....how was she going to manage without him...he was her other half he was the light to her darkness her body screamed as she gripped her head her wolf whined and whimpered at the back of her mind. Her body refusing to take the pain and loss of her twin her body shut down her body going into a endless sleep.

Aurora P.O.V

Feeling her wolf stir she sat forward seeing her parents she bit into her lower lip pulling the pillow into her lap ahe ignored the acheing in her chest "can i see him" her voice broke seeing her mother in such a state she stood not waiting for her parents to answer as she walked past her father's Beta he bared his neck in a sign of respect.

"aurora wait please slow down sweetie this isnt such a good idea"" she looked over her shoulder hearing her mothers voice "sweetheart please it will only hurt you more" she slowed as she stopped outside his bedroom door tears streaking over her cheeks "i have to momma i just......" she shook her head her hand pushing open the door seeing his pale body laid on his bed she walked towards him her body crumpling as she curled up at his side. Her head layed against his cold chest "alexter......im so sorry!!" she sobbed gripping his arm wishing he would wake and snap at her for hurting him, feeling her eyes glow red she let out a tourchered scream. his once perfect blonde hair was how matted and blood stained his pale skin cold. shaking she stood slowly leaning down she kissed his head softly "I will kill them....i will avenge you" she growled her wolf showing.