Chapter 6

Carter's POV

"Fucking ass." Jasmine mumbled under her breath and walked straight towards Cole.

"Hey Cole. Look at me, focus on my voice as I'm talking take deep breaths in and out. You will be fine just focus on me." Jasmine spoke and bend down next to him.

"Get me the medical aid kit." She instructed Luke when he came down. He nodded and ran into the kitchen he came back with it and handed it to Jasmine.

"It's gonna hurt but whatever you do don't close your eyes Cole." Jasmine said. She still had her doctors coat on and she looks a little tired but other then that she looks amazing.

She lifted Cole's shirt up and put on some gloves she found in the medical kit. Everyone except the girls who were at Melissa's came down and look at Jasmine working. She took out the bullet and cleaned the wound then she added ointment and stitched it up, then she wrapped it up. The whole time Cole looked at Jasmine.

"There you go all done. Here take these and you will have to rest for the rest of the day. Tomorrow you will be fine." Jasmine smiled and handed him pain pills.

"Brody, Ryder help him up to his room please." Jasmine instructed, they nodded and came to help Cole up and took him to his room.

Jasmine took of the gloves and threw it away. She closed the medical kit and put it on the table and took of her doctors coat and fell back on the couch with a sigh.

"How did you save them?" Luke asked taking a seat next to Jasmine.

"I pretended I came here to kill Carter cause I was an angry ex girlfriend and when the guy James came towards me I shot him in the stomach and knocked him out. Also Carter you might wanna take him to the basement or kill him cause he's staining the carpet with his blood." Jasmine explained with her eyes closed.

"Right. Mason and Zack take care of him please." I said. They nodded and took James's body.

"How did it go?" Luke asked when he lifted Jasmine's legs onto his when he sat down.

"Great. I got a fan group, I saved a guys life, I gave sick people medication and I have my own PA. Also I met this guy who worked in London last year but moved here he and I became kindoff friends his name is Nathan and his PA is Dean. Also Dr. Hale is super proud of me for saving a guys life and so on." She explained with her eyes closed.

"Wow. Good job Jaz." Luke smiled at her.

"Yeah and thanks for saving Cole's life." I smiled at her.

"It's what I do. That reminds me I have to go check on him." Jasmine smiled and got up but first she took off her shoes and went barefeet. We followed her up to Cole's room where he was sound asleep.

Jasmine took of her stethoscope and held it against his heart. Then she moved it lower to where he was shot. She smiled and stood up.

''He doesn't have damage. He will be just fine." She smiled and moved some hair out of his face.

"Let's go he should rest." Jasmine smiled and we walked out.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I smell like a hospital." Jasmine joked and walked away to her room with her heels in one hand and her doctors coat in the other.

"God that was so hot." Hunter sighed from beside me.

"She's to old for you." I said immediately.

"I'm 19 she's like 23 or something she isn't that older." Hunter replied with a knowing smirk.

We all walked down to the kitchen were Brody is busy making food. Jasmine comes walking in wearing booty shorts and a white tank top.

"Whatcha making?" Jasmine asked Brody standing beside him.