Chapter 4

Jasmine's POV

We arrived at the tattoo shop. I haven't been to one since the beginning of the semester when I did the tattoo on my right forearm. I have 4 tattoos and a belly ring. When I get the gang's tattoo I will have 5 in total.

"You said you have tattoos?" Zack asked me.

"Yeah, haven't you notice them?" I asked amused.

"I wasn't really looking for tattoos." He answered sheepishly.

"Oh really." I smirked amused.

"Yeah you have a nice ass." He whispered and ran off before I could say anything.

"He's right you know." Ashton, Cole and Mason said walking next to me.

"I know." I smirked.

"Anyway. Ashton were you scared when Jasmine and Riley did a wheelie when you were sitting behind Jasmine?" Hunter asked amused.

"Are you kidding me. I almost shit my pants." Ashton stated seriously.

"He held on so tight he almost squeezed the air out of my lungs." I laughed.

''Yeah and when we high fived he almost yelled at Jasmine to drive with both hands on the wheel.'' Riley laughed beside me.

We enter the parlor laughing and when we look up all the guys surrounded us, the girls.

''Can I help you?'' A familiar voice asks.

''Yeah we need our tattoo.'' Carter replied in a cold tone.

''Follow me.'' The voice said. We walked into a room that is away from the rest.

''Man you didn't need to sound so cold.'' The voice stated.

''I had to there were other people.'' Carter shrugged.

''Okay who needs the tattoo?'' The voice asked. Everyone seperated showing me.

''Hi there little lady.'' He smirks.

''Hi there little ET'' I smirk. ET was my nickname for him when we were younger.

''Hi Jazzy.'' He smiled then it hit him what he said.
''Oh my god Jasmine?'' He asked shocked.

''The one and only ET.'' I smile.

''It's been forever Jazzy.'' He smiled and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

''C-can't b-breath.'' I tried saying.

''Oh right sorry. You've grown up Jazzy, and damn you got hot.'' Ethan smirked looking me up and down.

''Eyes up here ET.'' I smirked.

''You two know each other?'' Max asked.

''Yeah we used to be neighbors before Ethan moved but we stayed friends in school. After graduation I left for Yale and he stayed here.'' I explained.

''Just friends?'' Cole asked.

''Yeah, we always had that brother-sister thing going on. She was my rock and I was hers. We tried the dating thing but it never worked out so we just stayed friends.'' Ethan explained.

''Yeah we dated for like a week and then we decided to be just friends.'' I explained.

''Oh my god that was funny.'' Ethan laughed. I nodded and laughed with him.

''Small world.'' Carter smiled.

''Yeah. Anyway I want the gangs tattoo. But where do I get it?'' I asked.