Epilogue "the finale"

Third person's pov

"The first time we fall in love  is the best feeling we felt that changes us forever and no matter how hard we try to avoid  that feeling we always end up falling for it. We try, we fall, we cry, we break up and make up in the end that feeling will just never goes away like the first time we felt to loved and be loved "

While on the other hand  it makes us felt how love can also ruin someone's life. We always thought that some people might act OA when they're broken hearted but deep inside our heart who felt the same way when you met łøvę in the wrong way might do the same thing too.

LOVE is really a big word for us which made our life interesting and full of hopes. It gives spices to our boring life, and a lot of emotions that we surprisingly welcoming it. And at the same time giving us the most powerful definition of what happiness is.

Just like those superheroes in movies, the good thing about them is that in the end of their story they give hopes in the lives of those people watching it. HOPE just like in love no matter how challenges being encountered your still standing and believing.

TIME: many people believe on the essence of the right time in the right person and right place. It' s either we met earlier or the other way around.

Just like how Chollene and Ice's love story. 

Through the most weirdest situation of pretending and disguising to be someone else they still end up together. Holding, hugging and kissing each other as they celebrate the most important and precious days of their lives THEIR OWN WEDDING as they sealed the sign of their love to one another.

Sa daming bagay na napagdaan ng kwento ng buhay nila sa huli silang dalawa pa rin pala. Parang aso't pusa sa umpisa na nauwi sa sobrang asaran at sakitan to the point na halos isuka na ni Cholenne si Ice para Lang maglaho na ito sa buhay nya. Sa pagpapansin in the weirdest and abnormal way, mga segway na the moves ni Ice para Lang mapansin sya ng babaeng tinatangi nya. Sa pansamantalang pagkakalayo sa isa' t isa, sa muling pagbabalik para tuparin ang napagkasunduang wedding proposal na nauwi sa story-make-them-believe-a-lie. Sa pagpapanggap nilang isang dakilang bading at bakekang na simpangit ni betty lafea mauuwi rin pala sa pagmamahalan ang lahat. Sa pagdiskubre ng mga kalokohang taglay na make believe stories in the end as they step their new journey in life, married life and family life will they forever cherish it as how they end their first chapter of their love story, THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING.

PRETENTIOUS GAY MEETS BAKEKANG now signing off ^^

----

sorry for making this last chapter of PGMB short. sorry for not achieving your expectation but I'm still happy that I've already finish it let's celebrate joke me Waley!!

-dorkhaye_princess23