15

Emma's p.o.v

"What's a pack?" I asked Betty.

"Hmm.. A group of people called pack?"

"Why did he address himself as Alpha which is a scientific term?"

"It's his name?" She answered more like a question.

"I know it's not his name. Why did he address the guests as Jade pack?" I asked.

"God Em you ask too much questions. I don't have time to answer  ask Aaron, he will clarify your doubts." She said and walked away.

There was a welcoming party for guests and this house is loaded with people. I have never lived with so many people it was always  the five of us.

"Something is fishy." I muttered to myself.

"What's fishy stupid." Nick poked me.

"Everyone are weird here. Aaron addressed himself as Alpha which is a scientific term and he called the guests as pack." I explained him.

"Why didn't you ask them?" He smirked.

"Nobody answered me properly. Don't you also think something is wrong?" I asked him.

"Yeah I think too. But now keep your Sherlock Holmes aside and enjoy the party." He suggested and gave me a drink and I gulped it in one go.

"Hey. Wanna dance with me." A girl asked him.

"Sure." He winked at her.

"I got myself a company, see you later stupid." He turned to her.

"Enjoy idiot." I replied and took a drink.

I feel so out of place, Nick is busy with a girl and Cat is so busy talking to her boyfriend Marcus, mom and dad are enjoying the party with Aaron's parents. Betty, Nid, Carob kaira and others are also busy and what am I doing here just warming the chair.

"Hey beautiful." A blonde approached me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Christian." He forwarded his hand.

"I'm Emma." I took his hand.

"You were sitting alone so I thought of giving you company."

"Well I don't need a company I'm done here so  you can enjoy all yourself."

"Hey isn't it rude to walk out like that when I'm trying to keep you company nothing else." He made puppy eyes and I sat back.

"So where are you from?"

"Australia."

"So far ha? How are the kangaroos doing?" He tried to joke honestly it wasn't funny. I didn't reply and again he spoke.

"Any boyfriends?"

"Nope."

"Great I'm single too. Wanna dance with me." He took my hand.

Something happened and everyone went quite. Aaron came towards us he didn't look happy. As if I care?

Yes you care.

"She is the luna. My luna." Aaron stressed each and every word. Christian gulped.

Yes I'm his luna nothing else. I walked out of the party and went to my room. That word from his mouth, I feel bad that treats me as precious guest only but actually I wasn't sad I feel happy from inside. Agh.. its frustrating I don't know which feeling is true, I'm so messed up.

I changed my clothes and was about to go to bed but there was knock I went to open the door. Aaron stood there leaning to door frame hands in his pocket.

"Took you long enough to open the door." He came in without my permission.

It's his house. The voice said and I rolled my eyes.

But now it's my room.

Whatever.

"I was changing." I replied.

"Why are you here?" I asked crossing my arms.

Can't you just shut your mouth.

"Why shouldn't I be here?" He asked and closed the door and even locked it.

"What are you d-doing?" I stuttered. Focus Em.

"What were you talking to him?"

"Why do you care?" He has the nerve to ask me. What does he think of himself?!

"What were you talking to him?" He asked again angrily.

"He asked do I have a boyfriend and I said no that's it." I replied feeling little scared of him.

"Why did you tell like that?"

"Because I don't have one." I said running hand in my hair

"You have one and he is standing in front of you." He said.

"When did you became my boyfriend?" I asked trying to be amused.

He pulled me by my waist. We were too close my heart was hammering butterflies were erupting in my stomach due to close proximity. I felt his breathing near my cheeks. He makes me feel weak as well as strong at same time. What are you doing to me Aaron?

"Aaron what are you doing? Leave me." My voice barely coming out as whisper.

"I don't like it when other males try to impress you." He replied huskily near my ear and lightly nipping it. I forzed in my spot.

"And why is it?" I'm melting in his arms.

"Because you're mine and I'm yours. You belong to me and only me." He buried his head in the crock of my neck a shiver ran down my spine. Weird thoughts are running in my mind like a cheetah. My keens feels jelly I can't move a inch and I don't want to move.

"You didn't try to speak to me for whole week and now you're saying I'm your's, great! I'm nothing but a luna to you." I tried to get out of his hold. He looked amused a smirk slowly appearing on his beautiful handsome dominating arrogant face.

"You're my luna and my mate." He stared right into my eyes with a big sheepish grin.

"Now what's a mat-" he cut me off by smashing his lips against mine. The kiss was soft but I didn't respond he bit my lower lips demanding to kiss him back and I did it, it turned into passionate one. His hand securedly placed on my waist lifting me up so I could reach his height. My hands are buried in his dark hair. He kissed my jawline and went down to my neck leaving soft kisses behind. He found my soft spot and kissing and sucking it. My legs are so weak his kisses are sending shiver down my spine.

"I should stop." He said breathing heavily as if controlling himself his eyes looks so different its pitch black with shade of red mixed. He pecked my lips one last time and left.

He freaking left me confused!

What just happened?

A make out.  The voice replied.

Shut up!

I was already confused and now he confused me even more. He said I'm his mate and kissed me why did I kiss him back I should be angry on him. What is he doing to me? Agh!!... I'm so messed up.

I went to bed but the sleep was too far from me. Everything kept rewinding in my mind. I opened Netflix and watched Harry Potter, I don't know if I completed the movie because I was asleep.

*****

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow.