Chapter Two- I encounter the "Sit Boy!" syndrome. Heehee...

Yo. So... I'm trying my best to get the persdonalities of teh characters right.  I mean, I know them, but Its hard to put them down on paper... I love InuYasha, it is the best anime ever! But don't worry, it gets funnier as it goes on.  Oh, and if any of you are familier with my other stories, you will have noticed I did a different kind of main character this time! Its always fun to do something new!*-~

**********************************************

Chapter Two

“The Jewel of four souls, also known as the Shikon Jewel, is  a magical devise that will give great power to anyone who possesses it, and if it falls into the wrong hands, then all will be lossed. Knowing this, my sister, Kikyo, had the jewel burned with her remains when she died banishing the jewel from this world forever. Or so we thought.”

“Many years later, lady Kagome, who is the reincarnate of my sister, fell through that well from your time, bringing with her the Shikon Jewel which was stored in her body. But due to… a turn of events, the Shikon Jewel was broken into many shards, which have been scattered all through Japan. Even if these are only parts of the great power, these fragments still give all who hold them great power.

“Because of this, InuYasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo here have made it there goal to find all these shards, and keep them from falling into the hands of the evil Demon Naraku, someone who wants to use itys power for his own evil means. But this is their story and probably I am not the best person to tell. From what I have heard from Kagome, you have traveled back in time 200 years into a time of war.” Kiede finally finished her voice grim.

I blinked, processing this. “Oookay. But that doesn’t tell me exactly why I’m here. I mean, it explains the whole weird dress thing, but why are there demons now, and not in the future? And how is it I was able to come through the well, even though you guys say only Dog boy here, and Kagome can do it?”

InuYasha glared at me and started in a loud angry voice. “Dog boy! You little—“ 

“SIT BOY!”  Yelled Kagome out of no where, causing me to raise an eyebrow. But I was soon astonished to find that the boy let out a gasp and was instantly thrown to the ground by an invisible force, hitting the ground so hard it vibrated.

Kagome sighed. “Sheesh, InuYasha, show some hospitality. I’m sure this is a bi9g shock for her, and this is not the time to go yelling about your pride.” InuYasha growled and stared up at Kagome from his spot on the ground, gold eyes shining. “Pride. PRIDE! She just called me dog boy—“

But Kagome just sighed againb, and took my hand, leading me outside. “Ignore him. He’s usually like this.” InuYasha let out another growl. “Why you…”

But even I had to admit the scene was kinda funny. The cool breeze swept through me, ruffling my hair from under my hood. I cursed and quickly wrenched it down over my face, as I rearranged my haiur so it wouldn’t show.

I didn’t want to go through that again. Not ever.

Kagome smiled back at me and laughed. “You have no idea how nice it is to finally find someone who understands me. I mean, Sango and Mirouku and InuYasha… there all nice and all, but none oif them understand what its like going from the present to the feudal era. Its strange though…. If you don’t mind me asking… do you happen to have a jewel shard?” I blinked at her question and shook my head. “I don’t think so. I don’t exactly carry around jewels or anything…”

Suddenly, my eye unconsciously flickered to some movement from behind Kagome. What looked like a sort of slithering scaly piece of flesh was making its way towards us with amazing speed. And what could only be a poison dripped from it like blood.