Chapter 7 : Train My Brain

(RECAP)

I stopped reading there. This was exactly what I have!

I went back to google and searched the definition of telekinesis.

Telekinesis : the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other non-physical means.

Telekinesis. I like that name.

________________________________________

CHAPTER 7 : TRAIN MY BRAIN

The rest of the day I spent time looking up telekinesis. Most of the stuff was made up pieces of fiction. That would have been okay but this isn't fiction this is my reality.

At one point I got soooo bored I just decided to play some games while I had the laptop. I was still afraid that I might accidentally brake it by putting my hands on it. That was a big problem. I needed to learn how to control my telekinesis.

About an hour later my mother called me down for dinner. I hid the laptop and quickly went downstairs.

Mom and Ronnie were already sitting at the table laughing about something.

"So what are we having," I asked curiously.

"I don't know sweetie, we were gonna wait and decide when you got down here"

"Okay, well what do you guys want?"

We sat there an argued for about 10 minutes when Ronnie and I finally agreed that we hate moms cooking and we were ordering pizza. Mom objected at first but she decided that pizza sounded pretty good.

After ordering pizza ( and waiting like an hour for it to come! ) we were all stuffed. I went up to my room after watching my brother pretend to be super-pizza man. Haha, and yes, if your wondering he makes a new super hero name every time something happens.

When I got up to my room I took out my laptop. I needed to figure out a way to control my telekinesis.

Every website I visited said that telekinesis is controlled by the brain. So maybe I need to strengthen my brain ( I did fail 2 classes ). I went on Trainmybrain.com and started to play some "brain strengthening" games.

After about an hour I stopped playing TrainMyBrain games to see if it was helping. I placed the pillow in the middle of the room like i did last time.

I stuck my hand out and imagined the pillow floating up just like I wanted it to. Slowly, I raised my hand up and the pillow starting moving up perfectly with my hand. I moved my hand in little circles and the pillow floated in circles exactly with my hand.

It worked!

I slowly lowered my hand down but the pillow dropped when I didn't want it to.

Maybe I need to train my brain a bit more before going back to school tomorrow. I wouldn't want to show anyone what I'm capable of.

I wonder what would happen if people saw? Would they call the police? Would thy take the security camera footage? Would the FBI come for me? Would they lock me up and experiment on me?

At that moment I realized that I needed to take this a lot more seriously. This was dangerous.

Why did I get picked? Why me? I'm not special.

__________________________________

What did you guys think of chapter 7?

I can't believe I've written so much! I feel like just yesterday I was thinking about starting chapter 1!

So 7 chapters have gone and nothing has really happened.

But I swear in the next couple chapters it will really get into some action!

And I'm sorry I said this chapter was going to be longer but I needed it to be short so that the next chapter could be REALLY long.

Thx.

Remember to vote, comment, and follow!