Chapter 9

Hey!

Well sorry school is almost over so I have been busy, also had writers block. You guys are probably already done school, well not us in Canada! Anyways, This chapter is really REALLY short, but i thought its been a while so i will upload in like 3 days, promise! ok read on!

################################################################################-

--------------------Shaylas P.O.V-------------------------------

"Hey! Long time no see!" I hear Tori say through the computer screen. "Snowplough Tor!" Karly yells. "Ive missed you so much!"

"Ive missed you to Snow plougher Karl. Anything new from across the pond?" Tori asked "Nothing really......" I say and we all laugh. "Did you meet any boys?" Tori once again asked.

"Yeah! We actually all have dates!" I say to Tori.

"Oh who knew England would be the place that you would all get a boyfriend!" Tori laughs.

"Its just dates Tori!" Karly sneers.

"Yeah and you know who they are! They are.. modhjfgdhfjd." I quickly covered Robins mouth.

"Gotta go, bye!" Karly yells and ends the call.

Robin starts to hit me. "What was that for!" Robin yells.

"You cant tell her our dates are with the One Direction boys!"  Karly yells.

" And why not?!" Robin questions getting up off the ground.

"Because! If you tell her, then she will tell other people and it will spread like a fire! This is probably a one time thing, and they are probably just being kind." I say with a sad tone.

I decided that I should call my mom, you know Ive already called her but it wouldn't hurt to do it again. You know how moms can be... I went to my room and called my house.

Ring...

Ring

Ring...

Ring

Ring...

"Hello?" My mom asked. "hey mom! Its Shayla!"

"Shayla! So how has everything been going?" She asked.

"Its good! We toured all around London ate at nandos, and some locals told us where the best club was so we went there."

"You didnt party to much did you?" She asked

"Well, lets just say Karly and I weren't drunk." I assured her.

"So did you meet any new friends? boys?" She asked.

"Well Robin Karly and I all have dates but its nothing serious." I said trying not to sound suspicious.

"Oh? With who?" She pressed.

"Just a guy, it wont last anyways. got to go, Love you!"

"Love you to Shayla! Stay out of trouble!" She said we hung up and i went to back to the living room.

"Good night guys! I'm super excited about tomorrow!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Night Shayla! Love you!" Karly said getting up and giving me a hug.

"Night!" Robin said. I went off to my room, did my routine, and got in bed. I dreamt about tomorrow and getting to see Niall again, and fell fast asleep....

############################################################################3

OK! I know that was REALLY REALLY short but you guys deserved something after the long wait right? Well I think I will upload tomorrow, or in 3 days which ever is more better. Thank you to everybody who is reading this! it means a lot to me (even though i have like 6 different readers) well i still like the fact that people read this. Ok well vote, comment, message me! :) ok since that was such a bad chapter.. enjoy the video :)

-Me! :)