Chapter 29

You know you're a bad person when, you decide to update after almost 5 months, and you have to re-read your last 6 chapters in order to remember what's going on in the story.

#########################################################################

(Still Karlys P.O.V)

Jaxten pressed me against the door and started kissing me. I tried to squirm out of his grasp but he wouldn't budge. His fingers made their way down my body and he started to tug at the edges of my pants. At this time I really wish I wouldn't have taken my belt off to suffocate him with.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and I just felt helpless. I tried to get his hands away from me but he wouldn't stop. I tried to push him away from me as hard as I could but of course he was stronger than me. I tried to fidget with the lock on the door and unlock it when it unlocked.

****************************** Robins P.O.V******************************

We could hear a lot of commotion going on upstairs and I was disgusted. Paul had dragged Shayla upstairs as well because he said and I quote "to teach her a lesson" So it was just me and Randy on the couch.

"Want to watch the show?" Randy asked winking.

"What show?" I asked.

"Here come with me" Randy said taking my hand. We ran upstairs to the third level and all the pictures and everything was gone.

"I thought this door was locked?" I asked playing dumb.

"Oh quit the act" Randy snapped

I wanted to say something but I didn't. Randy pointed to a spot and I looked through the glass floor and saw Paul on top of shayla. I gasped and ran to that area of the flooring and knelt down banging on the glass. Randy grabbed me and pulled me back to my feet.

"You have to go and stop him!" I shouted.

"If you think that's entertaining get a look at this" Randy said pointing to the room where Karly and Jaxten were. Karly was throwing things at Jaxten while he tried to grab her. I noticed a key just lying on the floor so while Randy was watching I picked it up. I couldn't watch it anymore so I went and shoved Randy as hard as I could and darted for the stairs.

Randy stumbled back and fell which bought me time to slam the stairs door shut and ram the key in locking the door. I was so happy that it was the right key for that door.

I ran down the stairs and entered the second level. I couldn't just go into battle unarmed so I ran to the main floor and grabbed 2 knives. I ran back up to the second level and listened against the door to Karlys room. I heard Karly scream and I tried to turn the knob and it opened!

The door swung open and I saw Jaxten in his boxers and Karly pinned underneath him. I ran over and took the knife stabbing Jaxten in the side. He yelled in pain and Karly pushed him off of her and we ran out of the room shutting the door behind us.

"Thank you" Karly said crying.

"How do you lock this door?" I asked frantically. Karly ran and grabbed a chair placing it under the door knob so that Jaxten couldn't get out.

"Lets go get shayla" I said holding my knife.

We walked down the hallway making it to Shaylas room. I quietly tried to turn the knob but it was locked.

"Why wasn't your door locked?" I asked Karly.

"I had a chance to unlock it while Jaxten was," She paused. "Distracted"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Shayla screamed. I looked to Karly scared.

"Maybe just try knocking he'll think its one of the guys and will answer the door!" Karly exclaimed while whispering.