Burning Bridges

Chapter 17: Bruno's Point Of View

July 2014

This tour has been fun, stressful, emotional, and bizarre. But, it's time for a one day break. Beth, Eric, and I are going to Hawaii to see my sisters and Dad.

"Hawaii is gorgeous!", Beth exclaimed as we got out of the airport.

"I know right! By the way, today we're going to my Dad's house for dinner with my Dad and sisters."

"I'm so excited to meet all of them."

We went to the house that we all grew up in. So many memories with my Mom came to my head when we got there. I miss her so much. I introduced Beth to all of my sisters, Cindiah, and my Dad. Beth hung out with the girls while Eric and I talked to my dad. All of the kids were running around playing Hide N' Seek.

When it was time for dinner, we all say around the table and talked about the tour and stuff. I love hanging out with my family.

"Hey Bruno, are you guys just gonna sleep here?" , My Dad asked.

"Sure." Beth and I slept in the guest room...together.

It was 12:00 and we all got into our rooms. Beth and I got in bed together and starting making out. I felt her start to lift my shirt up when she was on top of me. In the end, neither of us were wearing shirts and we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was perfect.

*Next Morning*

We woke up and got breakfast quickly because we had to catch a flight. The next stop is in Minnesota.

"Hey Eric, c'mon we have to leave!"

"Okay! I'm coming!", He yelled.

"Bye Dad. I love you and I'll miss you.", I said.

"Goodbye Bruno, Eric, and Bethany. Have fun. Cya soon!"

We all hugged him and left.

Time to get back on tour.