December

Nobody's POV

It was a cool december morning and Amu was peacefully sleeping until..

"Mama, Mama! Wake up! Mama!"

Amu's eyes flew open and she grunted as she felt someone land on her stomach.

"Chihiru, get off." Amu grumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Kay."

Rolling over, Amu looked at her daughter.

Chihiru's light purple hair, that was normally at her waist, was sloppily tied up into a high ponytail. Her violet eyes shone in the sunlight as crystals would. She wore a light pink dress, that had lots of frills, and black leggings. She was about an average height for an eight year old, her skin was quite pale considering her parents complexion, which made many people wonder if she was adopted. She had a slightly rounded face but was in no way overweight, in fact people often thought she was underweight.

"Chi?"

"Yes Mama?"

"Where's your father?" Amu asked.

Chihiru looked towards the kitchen.

"He's making breakfast."

Sitting up, Amu hummed in response.

"Why don't be you see what we're having." Amu said, rubbing her hair.

"Ok," Chihiru chirped, hopping down from the bed and running into the kitchen.

"And don't go into the living room!" Amu yelled after her daughter.

"I know!"

Sighing, Amu rubbed her face and sat up. It had been a long night. Ayumi, Amu and Ikuto's second born, only two and half months old, had gotten her up multiple times during the night. Because Ikuto had just come back from a violin performance in the States and was obviously tired, Amu wanted him to rest so every time the baby began to cry she always told him to go back to sleep and got up to attend to their baby.

Groaning, Amu threw back the covers and slowly got out of the bed. 

Heading into the kitchen, Amu was hit with the wonderful smell of pancakes and waffles. Taking a deep breath, Amu closed her eyes, enjoying the smell of the cooking food.

"Good morning." A husky voice said.

Opening her eyes, Amu smiled and turned toward the stove where her husband was busy making breakfast. Walking over, Amu wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head over his shoulder.

"Morning. How'd you sleep last night?"

"Better than you. I didn't have to get up to check on Ayumi."

"Well, you did just come back from the States so I wanted you to be able to rest. Speaking of Ayumi, did you check on her this morning?"

Ikuto hummed in response, turning over the pancakes he was in the middle of cooking.

"She's still sleeping."

But as soon as he said that, a shrill cry split through the air and Amu raised an eyebrow.

"Was sleeping." She correcting smirking at him.

"Shut-up."

"Oooo, daddy said a bad word." Chihiru chirped from the kitchen table.

"You shouldn't say a bad word in front of your daughter." Amu said smiling, her brown eyes twinkling.

"Shut-" Ikuto started but cut himself off, realizing what he was about to say.