August

Nobody's POV

"Psst."

"Psst. Amu."

"Amu."

"Psst. Amu!"

Amu turned around.

"What?!"

Utau nudged her head to the side.

"What?"

Utau nudged her head to the right again.

"Utau, I'm not going to play this stupid game with you. What do you want? We are in class I am trying- key word, trying- to pay attention, but it's kinda hard when your over here, 'psst....psst, Amu.' So, what the hell do you want?" Amu snapped.

"Geez, cranky much."

"Yes, yes I am. Now tell me what the hell you want before I turn around and stop listening to you."

"Fine. Come in though." Utau said motioning Amu to lean forward with her finger.

Amu sighed, but complied anyway.

"What?"

Utau smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Someone got themselves a little secret admirer."

"Who?"

"You."

"Me?" A

"Yeah."

Amu laughed softly and shook her head.

"No way. Who would ever admirer me?"

Utau shrugged.

"Apparently Ikuto and half the school."

Amu rolled her eyes but looked over at Ikuto, who was about three rows to her left, and sure enough, he was staring. Amu felt her cheeks heat up and quickly turned back to Utau.

"He's probably not staring at me. Probably out the window or something."

Utau raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, whatever you say."

Amu sighed and turned around. Shooting a glance in Ikuto's direction, Amu saw that he was still staring at her. Sighing, Amu placed the side of her head on the desk so that she was facing the idiot was staring. Making eye contact she raised an eyebrow.

What are you doing? She mouthed.

Staring at you. He mouthed back.

Obviously, now stop and pay attention.

Why?

I'll explain later. Now just stop staring and pay attention.

I am.