Opulent

Hi all you wonderful people. Well after a short break I am back with another wonderful interview. Today it is Opulent, otherwise known as Sahil Javed. He lives in Rochdale, England, UK. (I mean Rochdale is in England which is in the UK). He enjoys writing particularly ADORE’S writing in her spare time, which you've probably already guessed by her presence on Wattpad. He is obsessed with Writing as it is a major passion of mine. I spend ALL of her spare time on Wattpad as Writing is a huge aspect of my life and I cherish it greatly. When asked what he could change if he had the chance, he replied, “I would get rid of drugs. I know it sounds so cliché but drugs destroy relationships, they destroy families, they cause you to act in a different way towards people. Most of all, they ruin lives.”

He sends this message to all her readers out there.

“Please don't be a silent reader. Drop a comment with your feedback. I am not one of those arrogant writes who rage at people every-time they leave a comment stating things need to be improved here and there. I take in all the feedback I get it and put it into consideration when I go into a personal editing phase so, every little helps!”

So then, let’s get on with the interview. This is how it went.

Where does your inspiration come from?

I'll probably dabble on here about my inspiration, so, be prepared. My inspiration comes from everything, I can't exactly pinpoint it down to one specific thing. I feel weird when I say this but its extremely true. I think about my Writing all the time and I do mean, ALL THE TIME. When I'm out walking, I start thinking about my story. When I'm in school, I start thinking. My inspiration comes from conversations I hear between my friends, family or people around me. My inspiration comes from the films I watch and the characters within them as well as the books I read. My inspiration comes from wise people who say things which I start to think that my character should say. The world around me is my inspiration and every small tap just sparks off a part in my brain, the writing section.

Who was your editor?

MegSam (My first ever Editor, I loved her to bits but he had unstable Wattpad time so we had to part).

P!ckles_21 - (He is more of a friend than an editor but he occasionally pulls out my mistakes).

BookNerd - (He has mysteriously disappeared).

Note that these are all girls. I have no idea where the boys on Wattpad have disappeared to!

Do you want to write professionally later on in life?

I do hope to make some sort of career with Writing but it isn't my main target for a job. It's like one of those side-careers which I would love to enthral into.

If you aren't able to become a writer, what else would you like to do and why?

Well, being an Author isn't my main target but I have a few, I think. I would love to either be a Teacher or an Actor.

Who is your favourite writer on Wattpad?

This is a tricky one! My favourite writer will have to be: xxmajaine - Her writing style is amazing and he is my role-model (although he doesn't know it).

What are your favourite books on Wattpad? Immortalia by xxmajaine. Within these Walls by Hope_Adon.

Does anyone help you?

If that's referring to ideas, nobody really helps me come up with a plot. It all happens in my head and it just starts from there. When I come up with an idea, I have to jot it down otherwise I'll forget it and it won't come back to me till later on.

Is the help intentional?

(I don't think I need to answer this question due to the one above).

Do you have an editor?