The First King - Part one

"You won't mind?" I asked, unsure.

"No, I'll be fine without you here. Go and have fun." My brother told me with a slight smile.

"Alright then. I'll see you later!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Goodbye." He said. It may have just been me, but I thought I heard a hint of sadness in his voice. I shrugged it off, and descend from the aether to the human world.

The players didn't notice me until I reached the ground. A few did a double take and shook their heads. To them, it appeared that I suddenly appeared. I smiled at them. A few looked away and went on with their business,

3 or 4 smiled back.

In my human form, I was wearing a sky-blue shirt and white pants, with black shoes. Notch must've chosen them for me, so I wouldn't be nude when I descend. The humans are touchy about nudity.

My body was aged about 19 human years or so.

I looked around. I had descend into a town. Cute little cottages lined the streets.

I walked down streets, marveling at this atmosphere the people created. It was nice. I liked it.

I noticed the sun begining to set. I watched it in amazement as it dissapeared beyond the horizon, and my moon rose.

"Hey, guy, go home and sleep! The mobs get fiesty at night!" a man's silhouette warned me from his doorway. I was confused.

"Home..?" I questioned.

The man rolled his eyes.

"Yes, home, the place you go to sleep and live in?" He said sarcastically.

"I...I don't have a home...I'm not from around here..." I slowly explained.

The man sighed.

"Come in my house, I'll let you sleep here." he said. I smiled at his generosity. "Thank you!" I said, and he moved out of the way for me to enter his house.

I saw him clearly now; He had blue eyes, gritty beard stuble, a goatee, short brown hair, a light blue shirt, dark blue pants, and grey shoes. He appeared to be, at least, in his early 30's.

"Tell me, do you have a name?" I asked him. He snickered.

"Of course I have a name. My name is Steven, but people just call me Steve. What about you?"

"I'm Harold." I said plainly.

"Ever get called Harry?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Just Harold is fine, thank you." I said.

"Okay then, Harold. I have a guest bedroom. You can sleep there."

"O-okay..." I said. I've never slept before...I wonder what it's like?

"Where are you from? What family are you from,at least?" Steve asked me. Family..?

"I'm from up north. It's just me and my brother. I don't know if we had parents..." I awnsered truthfully as possible. Something told me it would be better not to tell others I'm a God.

He nodded, seeming to understand.

"Sorry to hear about that." he said.

"It's okay, my brother and I enjoy each others company. That's all we really need to be happy, but I just left our home to journey the world. I want to see it for everything, you know?" I said, smiling.

He nod.

"Anyway, I have a daughter. Her name is Nori. I don't want you near her without me, got it?" He said. I nodded.