My Flashlight

Twilight's POV
Yay!!!!! We have a test!!!!
"Ugh we have a test" said the very unenthusiastic opposite of what I just said.
"Rainbow Dash! It's going to be fun. We're going to go the library!!!"
"Yay" was the unenthusiastic reply.
Anyway We went,sorry, I dragged the lazy bum called Rainbow all the way to the library.
I immediately spotted the book I needed at the top of the shelf. I climbed up the bookshelf ladder all the way to the top. The top rung was kind of slippy. When i stood on it and I panicked. Had someone known I'd be there? Was it greased or even worse...Discord
Why that little@#/!^&*
Wow Twilight chill will ya. Even I wouldn't say that and I get to do what ever I want!!!
Well there was no time to think about it now. My feet slipped I was already falling backwards. Bringing down the ladder and the book with me. Rainbow Dash was on the adventure aisle probably reading some Daring Do. I tried to scream but nothing came out. But I felt myself being caught by something strong yet soft. I was moved out of the way just as the ladder clattered to the floor along with my precious book!!!
I assume this alerted Rainbow Dash and she zoomed over. "Twi?! Are you Ok?" "What happened" Wasn't exactly sure what happened but I realised I hadn't opened my eyes since the little accident.

They fluttered open. I saw what had caught me. It was a very handsome thing that caught me. Not a thing a him. The him smiled at me. "Do you think you could put me down?" I said barely louder than a whisper.
"Oh right!" He said as if he was going to hold on to me forever.
Frankly I wouldn't mind!
"So what's your name" he asked putting me down ever so gently
As if I was a glass cup and he was afraid I would break.
"It's Twilight what's yours?"
"Flash...oh hey Rainbow!"

He walked away with Rainbow leaving me a little jealous but I had to study. No time for boys.

So that's what I did though I had no idea what fate had in store for me and no idea I was being watched...

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I can't do a word count cause for some reason it isn't working. I say things aren't working a lot. anyway Don't forever to vote follow me and share this story if you liked it. What lies in store for Twilight? Who is watching her? Find out on the later on in of the story of it all...