Chapter 3: Pain and Beer

I could still feel his touch on my thighs. It felt like sparkles were entering my body. I woke up early today. I was about to prepare breakfast but I saw Chris cooking in the kitchen.. I leaned on the counter.

"Wow, so you cook huh?"

"As you can see, yes."

He was cooking something I don't know what to call. It was fried rice with some stuff in it."Well, looks yummy. I'll be waiting."

"No this is only for me."

What the fuck? It was obvious that he made it for two. "Well, sir you eat a lot. Whatever, I'm cooking for myself then." I opened the ref. Scanned for food, he pulled me away and closed the ref. "I was joking. Sit down. I'll call you when food is ready." he said with a wide smile on his face. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes and turned my back.. I heard him chuckle. He's making fun of me.

I patiently waited at the dinner table.. I could finally smell the food coming closer. He fixed the table, lol we look like a couple... WTH did I just said? Nevermind.. He sat in front of me. "Enjoy the food. Madame." I gave him a skeptical look. And tasted the food. I must admit it taste damn good!! But I didn't show him that I was enthusiasted with the food. "Not bad." I said.

He just smiled and started eating.. "Hey, Do you drink?" he asked. "Water? Yes." I answered. "Funny" he said sarcastically "Beer? Tequila? Vodka?" he continued.

'Mom said we should behave." just to be safe you know.

"Come on. I know you drink. My treat."

Well, I do drink... "Sure." he just responded with a smile.. Ah that smile again..

Later that night we went to the convenient store and bought some beer. I saw some of my friends, they were all asking 'Is he your boyfriend? Damn hot.' He was so damn proud of himself. Let's face it he is HOT afterall.. After a long walk, we sat down and took a can of beer. Again, silence filled the room.

"I don't understand" he started, I think I know what he means..

"Yeah, me too."

"Why remarry? I mean mom is still alive.. Couldn't they just make it up?"

"Yeah.. Dad just passed away and now she's remarrying. Like how the hell am I going to accept the fucking marriage? You'd be a cool brother though"

We talked and talked. About shits and pain.. I discovered that his girlfriend cheated on him and now she wants him back. Isn't that just stupid? Hahaha. Again it was so silent.. Then the lights went out.. Brownout maybe? I was so scared I held his shirt.."H-hey.." he said..

"Sorry.. It's dark.." I couldn't see, only his white shirt.. He hugged me.. "Scared?"

"Not anymore.." I wanted to stay like this forever... I could feel his body, his skin, his warmth. Next thing I knew he was leaning towards me, his face went closer and closer.. Our lips were an inch apart.. I could feel his breathe.. Then boom. Our lips met, it was a soft and gentle kiss.. I pulled myself away but he pulled me back to him, he pressed his lips unto mine

Unconsciously I started returning the kiss as he went deeper and deeper. This is the first time I've been kissed like this. Why is it so hot? Is this the effect of the beer? Why am I actually liking this? No. Why am I even doing this?! For the first time in 3 minutes we parted. I gasped for air as he look deep into my eyes. Again he kissed me, passionate, full of lust I lost all my senses I'm starting to get addicted to his lips, the more I taste it, the more I want it.

His kisses became more lustful, deeper, he took my shirt off and continued on kissing me. His lips we're so addicting, his mouth tasted like mint, he laid me down as he kissed me. He unhooked my brassiere and unconsciously I let go of his face and covered my chest.. "I-it's embarrassing."

He kissed my neck then bit my ear... "You're beautiful. I want you, Babe." he whispered. simple words with a manly voice made so much impact. Then he kissed me again next thing I knew I was responding to his kisses again.

For a while he stopped, I looked at him giving him a "Why?" face. He didn't respond but I saw lust in his eyes, I looked at his lips as I bit mine. Temptation reigned over me, I pulled the collar of his polo shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck.

----

Ops. Hahaha. I will continue (;