Chaper 2: Business Trip? Are you kidding me?!

I wasn't able to sleep well, sheez. I  can feel my eyes falling out.. I went downstairs for breakfast,  and  saw him seating next to my chair.. Calmly, well at least I thought I was calm, I sat down. Silence filled the room, until my mother called me.. "Britney." I looked at her as I feed myself with bread. "Rob and I will be going on a business trip later.. We'll be back by Saturday. Don't worry we will leave money and you have Chris with you so you'll be safe." I blankly stared at her trying to sink everything in... Me and Chris? Alone? I choked. "Honey, are you okay? Chris please take care of Britney while we're gone okay? You guys behave" she said while I was still blank.. It would be fine right? He's gonna be my brother so nothing's gonna happen.

     I tried to pull myself together.. "Okay. Take care. I'm done."

    I left the table and headed my room. Me... with Chris... what's the day today? I checked my phone, Monday.. I counted days. Keep calm Britney, he's your brother.. Keep that on mind. I got weak on my knees that I fell on them while holding at the doorknob of my room.

    "You okay Britney?" I could recognize that voice.. It was Chris.. "Uh.. Yeah.." I said with an assuring smile and stood up. I entered my room. I turned on my speakers trying to distract myself.. But it didn't take effect. Fuck life. Really! It's giving me a hard time.

    Mom and Rob left the house leaving us some money and  some points to remember like turn off the lights, do laundry and stuff. I closed the door and sat on the couch, he did the same thing.. It's pretty damn awkward. I stood up and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand. "Where are you going?" he asked..

    " Popping popcorns." I said then pulled back my arm and went to the kitchen. What the hell's with the spark?

    After making popcorns I started heading back to the living room. I took a deep breath and started walking again.. I sat down and placed the bowl of popcorn between my legs. I'm selfish, I know. We were watching a great film by one of my favorite directors. Funny cause he's actually watching it, it's kind of a drama movie. I can see his hand moving like he was going to attempt on getting popcorn I immediately lifted the bowl. Hah! He's too late but his hand touched my thighs... I was so shocked that I lost my senses and let go of the bowl. He immediately caught the bowl before it fell. Now we're in an uncomfortable position, his face an inch or two away from mine,hands up while holding the bowl..

   "A--ah sorry." he pulled himself back. "I didn't mean to touch your uh. My hand lost its control, did that sound perverted shit. I really didn't mean too." he was stuttering.

     Though I was shocked with what just happened I just laughed.. Just to ease the atmosphere... "It's okay."

------

It's a short chapter I know Lol. I'll try to make it longer next time. x)