Summer Blue: No Time for Me

Destiny pulled her knees up to her chest as she sat on the hotel window-seal, her legs hanging over the side of the building. Her black, curly hair was messy in the strong wind, it wrapped around her neck softly giving her warmth. If she looked hard enough she was sure to find fangirls sitting on the hotel gardens, waiting to get a glimpse of the famous band Summer Blue.

Slowly she climbed back into the room, letting her barefeet touch down on the spongy cream hotel carpet. The room was far too posh and had no personalised touches to it. The bed posts were elaborate, beautiful, the wardrobe huge, oak, towering above little Destiny. To her, this was her castle and she was a prisoner in it.

She was adopted by royalty and she didn’t like them all that much. They were cool guys but that wasn’t her sort of music and although she was adopted by Javen, the band’s drummer, she didn’t really know them. They were sometimes fun, she’d give them that, but they were always on tour or in the studio. They never had time for her.

So, if they never have time for her, why did they adopt her? That was the very question Destiny asked after being pulled out of school to be suck with band. Why her? The answer lays in good promotion apparently. They wanted Summer Blue to have a good image after they had started to lose fans. She was pretty, she sings sometimes and she’s well behaved. Even with this truth, she was kind of thankful they had choose her and not some other kid instead.

A little known fact about Destiny Garson: She was adopted by the most famous band in the world.

A/N Hello, I'm writing this story just for a little fun and it's more about Destiny then about the band really. Please leave a comment below if you don't like it just so I know what I can do better. Trying out this new writing style, first time writing like this really. Still learning. Thank you for reading,

Alison McCartney