4-Panda

The fight with Garmadon was over, another victory.

"At least the city's safe. Good work out there guys!" Kai jumped out of his fire mech. He high fived Nya.

"I can't believe I almost let out my identity...." Lloyd groaned out loud as he "parked" his dragon in place.

"Well, it could've been worse. Like you actually saying you're Lloyd or your mask coming off in public." Jay walked out of his jet and took off his mask, revealing his brown unkempt hair.

"I have so much on my mind right now." Lloyd sighed as he sat down on the couch in the warehouse.

He pulled out his crumbled letter from inside his gi and threw it onto the table in front of him.

"You still have that?" Cole looked over the couch.

"Well, yeah. It's still getting me boggled. I mean the only person who has talked to me other than you guys is Medelah and her friends....." Lloyd stopped to think about that for a second.

The guys looked at Lloyd, thinking he was taking a hint about Medelah's feelings for him, which the ninja had soon figured out.

"Buuuut.....they would never like me, since Flare, Crystal and Clare basically hate me and Meadow sees me as a friend." Lloyd stated. The guys groaned.

"How do you see Meadow, though?" Kai gave out a smirk.

"Well, she's a great person. Even if we just met a day ago, I can tell she's really sweet. She's someone I can go to get advice. In all, Meadow's a great friend to have." Lloyd said to the guys.

"He's so dense......" Cole mumbled to the guys.

"Wait......what time is it?" Lloyd asked, a bit of fear in his voice.

"Around 6, why?" Zane asked.

"Geez, I was supposed to be home an hour ago!" Lloyd grabbed his jacket, having no time to change, he pulled it over his gi and ran out of the warehouse.

"Should we do something?" Kai asked as he and and the guys watched Lloyd run out into the city.

(Meadow's POV)

I fidget with my hair as I walked to school that next day. Green Ninja had saved my life the day before. He looked and sounded so familiar though.

I looked down to a bag I had in my other hand. I wanted to show Lloyd I cared for him and give him the hint of how I really feel. But I was having doubt, I can be a bit childish with my decisions and this is definitely one of them.

What if he doesn't like it? Or worse! What if he doesn't like that it's from me?! What if he thinks I don't take things seriously? What if-

"Huh? Oh hey Meadow!" I had bumped into someone. I looked up and what my luck-it was Lloyd. I realized I hadn't said anything yet.

"H-hi Lloyd...." I said, hiding the bag behind my back."Sorry for, y'know, bumping into you." I apologized.

"Nah, it's cool." he smiled. I fiddled the bag behind me and I started shifting my weight.

"Uh, um....I uh.....er......." I shoved the bag in front of him. He looked at me surprised before taking it into his hands.

"I-I'm sorry if it's childish. B-but I thought since everyone knew you, you could, um, w-well......" I couldn't find the words to explain it.

"Meadow, it's fine. I appreciate it." Lloyd reached into the bag. I held my breath, all the doubts coming back.

"Aww it's cute." He fully pulled it out now. The black and white hoodie I bought. A panda hoodie. It had little ears on the hood part.

He pulled it over his green sweater, causing his hair to stick up from the static. We both laughed at that. He brushed his hair back though.

"Thanks Meadow, it really means a lot." Lloyd said, hugging me. I was surprised, then I looked around, making sure people didn't look at us weird. But they didn't, not recognizing Lloyd for the sweater.

"N-no problem!" We release and I fidget with my sleeves. Should I say something else? Yes, Medelah Clovergreen Julien, this is your chance!

"Hey u-um Lloyd...? I just want to come clean. I got you that sweater because w-well I get that were becoming good um friends, b-but I want to tell you that I r-really l-like y-." I got caught off by some dude on a skateboard who rode past us and I stepped away, but Lloyd wasn't so lucky, he almost fell backwards if it wasn't for me stopping his fall.

His arms were now in my arms, his back arched back, while my hands sustained his back. We're both stared at each other in shock. I let out a squeak and let go of him, him falling onto the floor with an 'oof'.

"Woah, you have fast reflexes." Lloyd said, still laying on the floor. I stared a bit and then pulled him back on his feet.

"Um....thanks."

"You know you should be a n-mff." Lloyd started. What was he going to say?

"What…?"

"I was going to say you should.....do a sport. With reflexes like that, I'm sure you're bound to get in a team." Lloyd suggested. I started getting memories to some bad times. I shook my head.

"Thanks, Lloyd but my athletic days are over."

"Athletic days? What....you used to do sports?"

"Something like that." I turned away and started walking away from Lloyd to the school. I tried not to turn back, but either way, Lloyd ran up to me.

"Hey, what were you going to say earlier?" Lloyd asked.

"What? O-oh! Um…don't worry about it, it's not important." Was all I said.

If only you knew......