ROBLOX: Rumors And Hackers

In Roblox, there are rumors and hackers. I thought you'd like to know some Roblox gossip.

1st: April Fools Hack of 2012

2nd: John Doe, Jane Doe & thec0mmunity

3rd: 1x1x1x1 & C00lkidd

4th: Guest 666

5th: Bloxwatch

That's how I would order it. Or should John Doe, Jane Doe, and thec0mmunity be first? I don't know! Now, lets learn about these hackers.

The April Fools Hack of 2012 

On April 1st, 2012, 3 hackers thought it would be funny to hack Roblox as a prank. Picture:

^That face was a face made on the day of the terrible hack

^That face was a face made on the day of the terrible hack. No one could buy it for reasons I don't know. One person somehow got it, Stickmasterluke, (I think) he said he didn't know how it got there. Don't go and check his inventory, it's not there.

Well, that's the only thing I actually know about the hack.

John Doe, Jane Doe & thec0mmunity

This hack, I know a lot about mainly because I was there. I don't know what exactly happened, but people were starting to think that John and Jane Doe were hackers. There was a rumor that they would hack all the Roblox accounts on March 18th and somehow thec0mmunity was involved. Why they chose March 18th? Because it represents 666.

March 18th is 6 x 3 because March is the 3rd month and the eighteenth is 3 x 6 so, six three times six is three sixes.

**SKIPS 1x1x1x1 & C00lKIDD**

 Guest 666

I don't know a lot about this dude. Watch youtube videos to learn more. I've heard he's apart of the John Doe rumor thing.

Bloxwatch

This is a Roblox group that want the most popular Roblox youtubers DEAD. Youtubers such as inquistormaster, Denis, and Poke. There is a rumor that you can see the Bloxwatch Eyes in popular games when it's nighttime in the game. A lot of people claim to see the Bloxwatch Eyes in games such as Pokemon Brick Bronze and Roblox High School. I literally tried to look for the eyes in Roblox High School, I failed.