Tragedy Struck Once Again

Gerard's POV

Frank took off his coat and wrapped it around me. His eyes were filled with pain as he did so. He picked me up carried me bridal style out into the hall.

I was amazed at the strength of a man only 5'4. He ran with me in his arms to the stairwell. He set me on my feet gently. I knew he couldn't cary me all the way down the stairs with me in his arms like I had been. I wondered what he was going to do.

"Gerard, I need you to climb onto my back okay?"

"O-okay." I answered shakily. My head was spinning and I was seeing colors.

He turned his back to me and hoisted me onto his back. I positioned myself i to the most comfortable position, rested my head on his shoulder, and tried to block out the voices.

He piggie-backed me all the way down the stairs to the first story.

To my dismay as well as Frank's, an alarm went off. We ran for the door. Several draculoids ran after us. Frank couldn't reach his pistol with me on his back.

"Gerard!" he cried out.

In a moment of clarity, I reached down and grabbed Frank's gun.

"Now." I yelled.

He spun around in a circle as I frantically fired the gun several times in quick succession.

As I hadn't exactly been aiming, I only hit 3 out of 7 dracs. There were now 4 chasing us as Frank ran.

More appeared from down the corridors.

Just then

Tragedy struck

Frank tripped.

He fell forward onto his hands and I was flung to the ground.

We were surrounded.

They grabbed me and my mind clouded.

I kicked and screamed as my mind raced, but to no avail. I did not want to go back.

My brain burned inside my head. I could not break free.

Several draculoids held firmly to Frank. He fought like a mad bull.

He stretched out his arm to hold me, as did I, but he was too far. It hurt so much to see the look of utter agony on his face as we were ripped away from each other.

He screamed my name over and over again.

He yelled for me until his voice broke, yet still he shouted out to me.

In the end, it took at least 4 dracs to carry him away, most likely more.

As he was dragged away down the hall. I could hear him calling me silently until my mind went black as I fell unconscious.

Author's Note

Heeeyyyy, ya'll remember that I love you right?

Oh and don't worry, things get worse

Pffftttt, but then they get better!!!