Chapter 7

Holly

After I arrived to the fighting place with a wounded hand, I searched for the first aid kit. I found one that belonged to my coach, Marcel. He asked me what happened but I brushed him off and wrapped my elbow to stop the bleeding.

" Seriously Holly, what happened? " Marcel asked me with worry eyes. He sat in front of me on a bench near the fighting spot.

He was 40 years old widower with no kids. His wife died in a sudden heart attack, she was healthy and strong as a horse, it was a shock for him but I guess even the strongest people can't stand against the power of nature and most definitely not against the power of God, the creator of us all.

Marcel was devastated and the agony haunted him for long, he wanted a distraction, just like my father. With the time, he found his distraction in coaching me and making me a stronger women. But unlike my father, he showed me love and care, father and daughter love. The love that my own father was unable to deliver.

I sighed then rested my hands behind my neck. " I guess I just saved a soul. A true hero, huh? " I replied with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. I don't see myself as a hero at all. I just see a mere human.

He looked at me like I grew two heads " What do you mean by that? " he asked again, with total curiosity.

" On my way here, a small girl fell on the street and unluckily, a car came her way, the man that was driving the car didn't see her. Apparently, he was distracted by his damn phone. My instincts kicked in and I ran to her, I moved her away in the last second. The end. " I explained then clapped my hands and stood up.

" Wow... Who knew that you were batman? " he asked with a chuckle.

I looked at him with a shocked face then placed my hand on my heart and faked hurt. " How dare you?  I'm batwomen, now if you'll excuse me... I have a fight that I must begin to finish. " I countered then walked to the spot where my opponent was waiting for me. He was a huge man.

" Okay, Holly. Don't lose focus. He may seem strong and big, but trust me, you
can beat his a•s, look at his position... it's not still " Marcel said not in a quiet tone which caused the big man to hear him. Great.

Marcel can be too honest and straight forward, that's why I like him. He's a cool friend.

He shot his eyes towards us. " What was that Black dude? " the man asked in a rude way. [ A/N : I didn't mean to offend anyone, not all all. It's just the big man's personality. He's rude and a prick.]

My eyes widened " What did you say?
You b•tch. " I yelled at him, all I could see was red and anger.

" You heard me little girl. He's just a weak black man who's coaching a small girl, girls are weak and worthless. They are useless. I can beat you up in seconds. " he spat and my fury reached it's limits. [ A/N : I'm a girl, so don't hold grudge against me. It triggered me so much, but I had to write it.]

Marcel put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it tight. " Holly... " he trailed off.

" Yes? " I waited for him to speak.

He smiled wickedly. " Make that bastard of a prick pay for those precious words. Prove him wrong, go hit that b•tch. " he encouraged me with a wide smile that was so dangerous, for the big man's sake.

I smirked. " Gladly " I said then looked back at the big rude man. The crowd around us went crazy with cheers, it boosted up my energy. I felt the adrenaline rush in my veins. Nothing could stop me now.