Chapter 2

Hey everyone, here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

Violet xxx

-------------------------------------------------------

Well the next day was like any other day; I went to school with Ryan. I had class and then a free period. I sat with Ryan and my 2 best friends Sophie and Cameron. I was sitting next to Ryan with his arm lazily around the back of my chair. Cameron was sitting next to Ryan and Sophie was sitting next to me.  The boys were talking about an upcoming football match and Sophie and I were talking about a chemistry test we have next Friday.

Sophie groaned, “I’m going to fail this test!”

I laughed, “You’re not the only one but we’ll get April to help us out. She’s a whiz at chemistry.”

“You know you could have asked me to help you out with that chemistry test. I am like the one only smart kid in this group,” Cameron interrupted, turning to face us.

“Oh come on Cam. On your last chemistry test, you just scraped a C,” Sophie retorted back.

I giggled at Cam’s embarrassed face and Ryan cracked a chuckle.

Cam sat there opening and closing his mouth like a gold fish, trying to think of a comeback. Me and Sophie just looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Ryan continued to chuckle, “She got you bro, face it.”

“Hay, you’re supposed to back me up man,” Cam stated.

Ryan just shrugged.

Sophie and I just continued to laugh.

Cam just sat there glaring at all 3 of us.

Just then someone put their lunch tray on the table and sat down. It was Zara. Zara was another good friend of ours. She had red curly locks that flowed past her shoulders and was really tanned from the summer on the beach. She had a natural beauty but today she was wearing sparkly brown eye shadow with a bit of make-up here and there. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans that hugged her curves with a purple V neck shirt.

“What’s up guys?” she asked.

“Oh we were just talking about the chemistry test next Friday,” I said with a smile, quickly glancing at Cam, who blushed. . Sophie giggled under her breath.

“Oh yeah, I got to study for that.” Zara complained.

Sophie and Zara started talking about how they hated and didn’t understand chemistry and that they would have to get April’s help.

Cam just sat there glaring at the canteen wall.

“Come on let’s go,” Ryan whispered to me.

I nodded smiling. I loved spending time with Ryan.

We started to get up and Cam looked at us confused, “Where are you two going?”

“Now of your business!” I stated, blushing. Yes I still blush about things like that even though Ryan and I have been going out for months.

Ryan smirked and waggled his eyebrows.

Sophie and Zara giggled and realization drawn on Cam’s face. I just stood there blushing.

Ryan grabbed my hand and led me out the back of the canteen to the edge of the oval. There are lots of trees for shade, so people come to hang out here if they don’t want to sit in the canteen. There were a few people lazing around under some of the trees but apart from that, there weren’t many people outside. We came and sat under a tree, side by side while leaning against the tree’s trunk, still holding hands.