Chapter 1

Hey everyone this is Can I Trust You???

Hope you like it and please comment / vote / fan!!!

Violet xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Simon!” I shouted from the kitchen.

“What?” Simon shouted back.

“Take out the garbage. It’s starting to smell,” I replied.

“Why don’t you do it?” he yelled back from his bedroom

“It’s your job, so do it!” I yelled back as I slowly stirred the pasta in the pot.

I heard him stomping down the stairs, probably to show that he’s annoyed.

As he came into the kitchen, he shot me a dirty look.

“Hey listen I cook and you could at least take out the trash!” I said simply.

“Yeah but you want to cook and I definitely don’t want to take out the garbage,” he explained.

I knew very wel l why I did the cooking and so did he. I always cooked because our dad worked late to support our family. My mum died of cancer when I was 6 and Simon was only 2. So without my mum, my dad worked late and I did most of the cooking and cleaning.

I gave Simon a look to tell him not to go there. He just looked down and walked out of the kitchen with the garbage.

I signed and continued stirring the pasta.

At that moment my IPhone starting ringing, I reached over and answered it while still stirring the pasta.

“Hello.”

“Hey babe,” said Ryan.

“Oh, hey Ryan,” I smiled.

Ryan was my boyfriend and we had been going out for 7 months now.

“Hey are you busy?” he asked.

“Maybe, maybe not,” I said trying to sound mysterious.

He laughed at the other end.

I stopped stirring the pasta and turned around to lean on the bench, giving my full attention to Ryan.

“Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies together?”

“To see what?” I asked.

“Hangover 2,” he replied.

“Tempting, tempting,” I said with a smile.

“There’s popcorn and drinks involved,” he bribed.

“Um....”

“So is that a yes or a no?” he chuckled.

I could tell that he was smiling on the other end.

“I guess I can make an arrangement...”

Ryan suddenly started laughing. Not a small laugh but a big bellow of  laughs.

I smiled; I love to always hear that laugh.

“God Litia,” Ryan said still laughing.

I had to laugh back. “Yeah, I can go but what time is it?” I was worried that it might be too early before I had got dinner ready for everyone.