Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Did you think that your neighbor being One Direction is really a coincidence?"Now that I think about it,it really was way too much of a coincidence.I was still in shock.Does this mean that my parents were not my real parents?Of course that means that!I was in shock.How come I have never seen my brother on any newspaper or such???

"Our father wanted to keep us a secret"It was like he read my mind.

I was still shocked.I mean I was used to calling him the mean judge on tv.Now I would have to call him dad!

"Do I get to meet him soon?"To be honest,I was kinda curious of him.

"Yeah,he is waiting for me to call him to see how it goes."I looked at the boys,they had all the smae expressions.

They were probably thinking how they would have to treat me better because my dad is their father.I smirked at the thought then realized how upset I was and frowned again.

"What are you waiting for Jayden?Call him."I told my brother.I studied his features once again.His eyes and mouth looke the same as mine but his face shape was somehow different.I watched him take out his phone and diall a number.

My dad is Simon Cowell.My dad is SIMON COWELL.MY DAD IS SIMON COWELL.I saw the boys look up at me and smirk.Did I just say that out loud?

"How come you fangirl when you hear about uncle si but when you met us you barely acknowledged us?"Louis said pouting.

"Your just not that awesome"I replied.

Louis started fake crying and my smirk appeared on my face.Harry went to comfort him and I laughed out loud.

Jayden gave me the phone.I took it nervously.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"How's life?"

"Good,how's yours?"

"Good"Well this is awkward.

"So I heard from Jayden that you are my father.Hi dad"

"Hi daughter."It is getting more awkward by the second.

"So umm...dad.You wanna meet up?"

"Yeah sure,I will just come up"what,he means now?

"Ok"

"Ok"

"bye"

"bye"I put down the phone.Wow,we sure know how to make conversation.

Ding!!!

Wow that was fast.Was he like downstairs just now or something?I stood up to go to the door.