Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Brother???I know I am an only kid.I know it cause well...I lived without siblings for my whole life.Thats how I know that  I don't have a brother.I couldn't have a brother,those things only happen in movies where you finally meet your long-lost brother.

I have gotta stop rambling to myself.But maybe he was just some con artist that needed some money and found a nice looking puilding and went to the penthouse thinking that the people here has money to spare,

"Jasmine"How did he know my name???I was officially creeped out.The other boys must have saw my face and rushed over.

"I am an only child"I said over the door."So don't try to con me!"

"Jasmine,I am your brother,let me in and I can prove it"

"O..Okay.But if you try anything,I have backup!!"I looked at the boys and they looked ready to attack.Inside,I was feeling touches.Awww,they would attack for me.Concentrate.

I opened the door and the person came in.I have to say that I was about convinced that he was my brother when I saw how he looked like.We were almost Identical.I sat down.And took a deep breath.The boys looked more shocked than I was.

I think that the boy also saw One Direction were standing there and got intimidated.Suddenly looking really scared.

"I am Jayden..............I am also your twin brother,born on July 19."I gasped.That was my birthdate.

"Explain..."I was faltering in my words.

"When we were born,I was the first by a few hours.Our mother was in too much pain to try hard enough.Our parents knew that you were still in the womb.The doctors tried to get you out and finally they did...at an expense.Our mother died while in labour."I gasped outloud."Our father couldn't bear you as you reminded him of our mother so he gave you away to a family.He told this family incase of anything to them,to send you back here.To this apartment."My brother finished his story.I am adopted?

"Whose my father?"

"Umm...your real surname is Cowell.Your father is Simon Cowell."