5:Bewilderment

You were totally naked and right in front of Jungkook. His eyes were open wide. You quickly covered your body with your hands but still it was of no use.

Jungkook was so shocked that he couldn't even move. He was still holding the curtains in his hands.

You removed his hands from the curtains and pulled them over.

"What the fuck just happened?!", you thought.

You heard the washroom's door close. You peeked through the curtains. Jungkook had gone.

You came out. Your clothes.

"Oh no! FUCK!"

Your clothes, they were wet. You threw them on the floor before taking the bath.

"No! No! No!"

You had nothing to cover your body with. There was no towel. You looked out of the washroom.

There was no one in the room. You came out and locked the bedroom's door.

* * * * * *

Your POV:

I had no idea what to do. Jungkook had seen me naked. Nobody had ever seen me naked. I never got dressed by my mother because I was too shy.

I saw clothes on bed. They were men's but it really didn't matter. I wore them anyway.

* * * * * *

Suga POV:

Jungkook came out of his room. His face was flushed. He was drenched in sweat. I asked him if he was alright. He looked breathless.

After awhile (y/n) came out of the room. She was wearing jungkooks clothes. She was nervous and was acting all weird.

What the fuck did they do?

* * * * * *

No one's POV:

"(Y/n)? Why are you wearing jungkook's clothes?", jhope asked.

Everyone was looking at you.

"Fuck! These are jungkook's clothes!", you thought.

"I.... um.... actually my clothes got wet and I forgot to take clothes with me so I wore these....."

"Ahhhh...."

"You look cute in them!", jin complimented.

You looked at jungkook. He was avoiding eye contact.

* * * * * *

"Jungkook?", namjoon called jungkook.

"Yes?", he replied.

"How are you now? Why is your face so blank? Is it because of (y/n) wearing your clothes?"

"I .... I am okay. No! It's not like that. I just woke up. Maybe that's why."

"Did you meet her?"

"Ummm.... not yet.... the trainee's a girl?!"

"Yeah. We were shocked too."

"Hmmmmm..."

"Go meet her! Everyone has already greeted her. You are the only one left."

"I....."

Before jungkook could complete his sentence, namjoon had already pushed him towards you.

Taehyung purposely walked near jungkook.

"Namjoon pushed me the same way.", he quickly whispered into jungkook's ear and passed by.

Jungkook turned around to see if namjoon was looking. Namjoon was. So he continued walking towards you.

When you saw jungkook coming, your heart started beating fast. You wanted to run away but you couldn't.

Jungkook slowly approached you. You couldn't even look at him. He, also, was avoiding eye contact.

"Hey....", he said.

"Hi.."

"So you're the new trainee."

"Yeah.."

"Nice to meet you."

You tried to smile but couldn't. You both pretended like you met for the first time but just pretending couldn't cover the awkwardness.

You looked up at jungkook. Both of your eyes met but you instantly averted your eyes.

He looked side ways as well.

"(Y/n)! Do you want to play games with me?", taehyung called you.

This was the perfect opportunity to escape and you took it.

"Yeah! Sure!", you replied.

You got up and sat next to taehyung. Jungkook knew you were avoiding him which he thought was normal, after what had happened.

* * * * * *

Time skips:

"How are we going to sleep?", you questioned.

"Ummmm.... taehyung will go to jin's and suga's room while namjoon will sleep on the coach.", jimin replied.

"No... I can't let namjoon sleep on coach!"

"Its okay (y/n)...."

Namjoon placed his hand on your shoulder. You felt a little weird but then you thought it was okay.

* * * * * *

You went inside the room. Taehyungs bed seemed more comfortable so you laid in it. You were still wearing jungkooks clothes.

You took them off. You smelt his clothes. His scent. You didn't wear clothes to sleep but right now you were living with boys so you decided to wear a baggy shirt. You covered yourself with blanket.

You closed your eyes.

"Jungkook... how much did he see?"

* * * * * *