Chapter Seven.

A/N: Again, this chapter is writen on my iPod, and it's really hard to type. I didn't get 30 votes on the last chapter, but you all couldn'd wait for the next chapter, and I'm in the writing mood. Thank you ALL for the 40 fans and almost 300 reads! I seriously almost screamed! It means so much!! Okay, so this chapter might not be a really good chapter, and it may be short, but I'll make it the best I can. ;) Okay, sorry for the rant...

OH AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT, VOTE, FAN AND IF YOU MAKE A LONG, FUNNY, SWEET, ETC, COMMENT, OR MAKE A BANNER FOR THIS STORY, I'LL DEDICATE IT TO YOU. I didn't dedicate this chapter to anyone, because, well, ALL THE CHAPTERS WERE REALLY SWEET, and I couldn't decide which one I liked most. So anyway, ENJOY!

~CHAPTER SEVEN~

~LOUIS' P.O.V~

Wow.

What did I do?!

Oh yeah, well, I kissed her, but I shouldn't have done that! She has done so much bad stuff to our group! I can't fall for her! I can't believe she would spread a rumour LIKE THAT! It's simply RUDE!

I sighed, I can't let this get ahead of me.

Just then, Harry came in scratching his head.

"Good morning, Haz." I smiled up to him. For some reason, I was really happy this morning. And I had really no reason to be happy.

"Goodmorning, Lou," He started, "Whats to eat?"

I sighed, feeling the love Harry, Feeling the love.

"In the kitchen." I pointed towards the kitchen. He nodded and dragged his sleepy self in the kitchen.

"Have you already eaten?" I heard Harry ask from the kitchen.

"No, but I'm not hungry." I actually am really hungry, I just didn't feel like eating.

"Bullshit! Now, come on and eat with me!"

"Yes Master." I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen to see Harry sitting on the counter eating some pancakes.

"Harry, get your bum off the counter. Stuff is placed there!" I scolded him.

"Psh," He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, and now my arse is on there. Get used to it." He said as he stuffed a big fork of pancake in his huge mouth. I gave him a disspleased look, but shrugged it off.

I got out a fork and took some pancake off of Harry's plate, and plunged it into my mouth, getting a dirty look from Harry.

"What?"

"Ohh, nothing." He said sarcasticlly.

Idiot.

"Goodmorning, lads." A sleepy Irish accent came into hearing.

"Morning, Nialler." Harry beamed. I kept quiet, thinking all about what happened today between me and Scarlett. Things are really confusing. We were on a full- blown snog, and it seemed that she had enjoyed it, but then she just ran off. Did I do something wrong? I mean, I shouldn't have kissed someone I barely knew anyway, so I guess I did something wrong. 

"LOUIS?!" I was interrupted by a bunch of voices screaming my name. 

"What?" I asked, looking up at 4 faces. Oh they must have gotten up from their bed.

"Your a little zoned out. You alright, mate?" Zayn asked, looking worried as he placed an arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just feeling a little ill. I'll be fine, though." I smiled up to him.