Chapter Four.

Dedicated to forever_and_ever for making the cover. Thanks.

-SCARLETT'S P.O.V.-

Today has been a really weird day. 

I was kidnapped last night by One Direction, and then blamed on for something, that I still don't know. And then today, I became, not friends, but closer. Except Louis. He seems distant. I don't know why...

But I think it's extremely weird to become, I guess friends, with your kidnapper. Things like this don't usually happen. In fact, I doubt it has ever happened.

It was about 5:45PM about now, and were just sitting down on the couch watching... Toy Story.

Liam's idea.

But Louis isn't watching. He is sitting at the island just messing around with his phone. He's been acting weird. I would go and talk to him, but I still think it's weird to become "friends" with the people that kidnapped you. It's not normal.

I mentally sighed, aggervated with all the thinking.

The movie ended, and it was all quiet except for the breathing, and Niall and Harry were having a small talk conversation.

Instantly bordom.

I sighed and lay-ed my head back. And closed my eyes.

I heard shuffling coming from the island where Louis was, but I kept my eyes closed.

Then I felt a hand on my arm pulling me up from the couch, pretty roughly if you ask me.

I opened my eyes to see Louis dragging me somewhere.

"You need to get back in your room." He muttered meanly.

The other 4 boys watched, with a confused expression on their faces.

Louis pushed me inside the room and slam the door shut.

I bet he is on his period... Gosh.

-LOUIS' P.O.V.-

After I slammed the door shut, I ran a hand threw my messy hair, frustrated.

I was mad I couldn't hold in my feelings.

I couldn't help the way my feelings are flying. 

It's aggravating.

I'm falling for the girl I kidnapped.

It shouldn't be like this.

I just met her, and she did wrong to us. 

I have a problem for falling too easily.

I can't help the way my feelings go. And I hate that.

I groaned and stumped upstairs.

The boys were still looking at me with a confused face.

Liam stood up and made his way over to me.

"Everything okay?" 

I nodded and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a coke, and opening it with my thumb and taking a sip out of it.

"You sure?" He asked, making sure I was telling the truth.

"Yep!" I lied.

Everything is wrong. Everything. 

He nodded and walked away. I could tell he didn't believe me. 

I don't blame him.

Why can't I keep my feelings under control?!

I slammed the coke can down on the counter, mad at myself.

Her beautiful face keeps popping in my head, and it makes me fall for her even more every time.

I need to stop this. I can't take it anymore.

And I need to stop this now. 

I left my coke can on counter and made my way down the stairs again and unlocked the door and walked in, to see her sitting lonely on the couch.

She furrowed her eyebrows together as I walked over to her, and grabbed her arm making her stand up. 

Then I did something, that I never thought I would do to her.

I kissed her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry so short. Just a filler.

I know you guys are probably thinking this story is moving too fast, and I know that. I'll try to slow things down, it's just that I have major writers block, and it's really hard to write this story.

Please comment and vote. Those 2 things mean the most to me! :)

Again, sorry it's so short. :/

Oh and picture of Scarlett on the side. ---> 

(sorry for Miss-spells)