The tractors

(Lightning pov)
(Y/n) is so beautiful.
Bold-flashback Normal-His thought/saying what happened
*Flashback*
I was a beginner in racing.Me and (Y/n) didn't work together or come back together.She was still mad at me a bit.The race was about to being so we were about to take our places.I saw a green car and a blue car auguring.(Chick and king)I didn't know if I should stop them before they get into a fight or worse.I was going to drive towards them until my brother stopped me."Whoa.We're do you think your going?"said my brother thunder. (In real life:I thought of the name because Mcqueen name is Lightning.So his brother name is thunder.)"Don't you see there argue.What if they get in a fight."I said."You mean Chick and king.They sometimes argue.So it's normal."said thunder."Wait you know them."I said."Kinda."he said.We don't watch race cars until yesterday."Hey your girlfriend is over there.Hey (Y/-"said thunder but I used one of my front tire to cover his mouth."Shh."I said.(Y/n) didn't hear him.She had the number 96.Wait she's racing.She looks more beautiful then before."Why didn't you let me call her?Maybe you guys could of worked together."said thunder."Well she's no longer girlfriend."I said."What?What happened between you two?"he said.I explained everything to him.
*End of flashback* 
 My thoughts were interpped by Mater."Hey,listen,listen!If any one ask you,we were smashing mailbox,ok?"said Mater and drove away.I laughed"Wha...What?"I said.I heard some rumbling sound.I turned to see tractors.They were heading towards me.I quickly moved out of the way."Oh man.The paint still wet."I heard Ramon.Red used a horn really loud causing some to fall.Everything was out of control."Hey!Hey guys.There's one going this way."I said.Nobody heard."I got it."I said and tried to get it back with it's group.
*15 minutes later*
I been trying to get the tractor back to there group."Come here little tractor.Come here."I said.It was work a bit."Yeah that's a good tractor."I said.I drove closer but the tractor drove away."No,no,no,no come here."I said.It drove away more."What are you doing?You're not suppose to be wandering off all..."I paused.I looked see you the doc and (Y/n)."Alone."I finished my sentence.I hided a bit.I thought (Y/n) went home.I think she did but Doc must of wanted to race her.He might lose since (Y/n) can go 279 mph.That's not her maximum mph.Her maximum is 489 mph.She isn't an ordinary ferrari.She's faster then any ferrari.
((Y/n) pov)
I was at my home.Until I heard a knock at my door."I wonder who that can be."I said to myself.I drivied to the door and pushed a button causing the door to open.I looked to see Doc."Hey Doc.Is there something wrong?"I said."Nothing is wrong.I was wondering if you wanted to race me."said Doc.Which shocked me."Are you sure Doc?I know your a famous car and all but you do know I'm faster right?"I said."I know but I wanted to go against some who doesn't go slower then me."said Doc."Alright if you say so."I said.
*At the tracks*
It's shocking that Doc wants to race me but if he wants to.We both started our engine."Ready.....set...."I said.The doc was ready to go.I was too."Go."I said.The Doc drove.He went 100 mph.I drove right behind him.I went 180 mph.I was catching up to him.I went 210 mph.I was now next to him but not for long.I was in front of him.Here comes the turn.I did the trick that Doc showed me.I was about to win until Doc used one of his trick."Hey look Sally is cheering you on."said Doc."She is?"I said.I looked to see no one."What do....."I paused.That's when it hit me.It was one of his trick.I looked to see him almost winning.I went 268 mph.It was a tie.There's just dust everywhere."Not bad Doc."I said."Wow."I heard.We looked to see Lightning."You guys were amazing!"said Lightning.The Doc turned and drove home.Causing dust to go up.Me and Lightning coughed."What are you doing?"said Lightning."Wait Doc!"I said.We drove after him.
*Radiator spring*
We were right behind him until tractor came in our way.Mater was going to bring them back to were they belong.They were out of our way.Lightning was driving to were Doc went.I was going to follow until."(Y/n) can you help me here?Mater forgot about these one."said Sally.I turned to see 5 tractors.I sigh.I went to help her.I hope Lightning going to be fine with Doc.He's like a father to me.Sally like a sister.Flo like a mother.It's like there my family.
*Nighttime*
I was helping Lightning pave the road.We got to the end and we finished.We unhooked from bessie."Hey I got something to show you.Follow me."said Lightning."Ok."I said.I drove next to him.What does he want to show that's so important?
*Daytime*
 Red was crying and drove away.He knocked the tires...again."What's wrong with red?"said Mcqueen.I kinda getting use to calling me that."Oh he's just sad cause you and (Y/n) left town and went to go to your guys big race so you can win the Piston cup.That you guys always dreamed about your whole life.And get that big sponsor and that fancy helicopter you were talking about."said Mater.Mater just starred at us.We were waiting for him to notice were here.I did say I was going to go to the race with Mcqueen but later not like right now.Now.Seen I was planning on going back to the race but maybe next month.We were still there waiting.Mater gasped."Wait a minute!"said Mater.Everyone laughed."I knowed you guys wouldn't leave without saying goodbye."said Mater.He used one of his tries and punched Lightning lightly.Causing Lightning to push me a bit."Whoa careful Mater."said Mcqueen."What are you guys doing here?Your going to miss your big race.Don't worry.I'll give a police escort and we'll make up the time."said Sheriff."Thank you sheriff.But you know I can't go just yet."said Lightning."Well,why not?"said Sheriff."I'm not sure these ties...."Lightning paused.Causing Luigi to gasp in excitement.I giggled."can't get me to California."Finished Mcqueen."Peet stop."said Luigi assistant.I can't remember his name for some reason.(In real life:I don't remember his name either.)"Yeah,does anyone know what time Luigi's opens?"said Mcqueen.Luigi laughs in excitement."I can't-a believe it!Four new tires!"said Luigi.I wonder what Mcqueen is trying to do.Tires.Seriously.Lightning whispered something to Flo and Sally.I'm confused now.What is going on?
*Luigi's store*
"I can't-a believe!Four new tires!Grazie.Mr.Lightning.Grazie!"said Luigi in excitement.Luigi used to of his front tires and hugged Mcqueen.I tired to hold the laughter in.He was very uncomfortable when Luigi did that.Luigi let him go.I was parked next to Flo and Sally."Would you look at that."said Flo."Our first customers this month!I am filled with tears of ecstasy."said Luigi.Mcqueen just winked at me."Hey (Y/n) I need your help."said Sally.Which confused me."On what?"I said."You'll see come on Flo."said Sally.I derived next to Sally.Flo followed.They're acting kinda weird."Hey (Y/n) haven't you been thinking of getting a new coat of paint."said Flo."Yes but-"I said."Then let's go to Ramon places."said Sally."But didn't you need help finding something."I said."I remember I left it in my house."said Sally.They practically dragged me to Ramon store.I wonder what Lightning told them.
*Luigi's store*
I had a new coat of paint.(The one above.Change the red color to your favorite color and the lightning to a different color then yellow.If you want you can change the symbol.Also you can change the coat if you don't like that one.)I like the coat of paint.I was on in Luigi store store they were going to put me ( second favorite color) tires.Everyone was acting weird.
*3 hours later*
"You look lovely."said Flo."Thanks."I said.I was driving with Flo and Sally."Hi,(Y/n),Flo,and Sally."said everyone all close together.Flo and Sally derived towards everyone."Ok.Why are you guys acting so weird?"I said."Ladies and gentlecars.Please welcome the new Lightning Mcqueen!"said Mater.Everyone moved out of the way to see Lightning Mcqueen with new tires and a new coat of paint.