Kissing him....

((Y/n) pov)
We both laughed."Well I'll see you later."we both said in a unison.We laughed once more."Well I'll see you later lightning."I said."Same."said lightning.I didn't know what happened because all of a sudden I kissed him on the lips.Which shocked lightning.He then kissed back.We then realized that we were kissing each other when we just friends.We both pulled away."S-sorry."we both said."G-Good night."We both said.I drove backwards all the way home.Lightning tried but failed.The door opened by itself and I went in.
(Lightning pov)
 *Dream*
I was racing chick and king.(Y/n) was next to me.We were in the same team.95.There was a loud mooing.That's frank!We all screamed.Chick and king moved out of the way.Me and (Y/n) did the same.We ended up on the dirt.Frank won the race.He ended up winning 2 piston cup."(Y/n)."I said.I didn't see her in sight."(Y/n)."I said.I looked around.I saw her but kissing chick.
*In reality*
"No!"I said.I quickly open my eyes.My alarm beeps."I gotta get out of here."I said to myself."Also ask (Y/n) on a date sooner or later."I said.I went to find the sheriff.
((Y/n) pov)
I was with Sally.Hanging out.Until Lightning came."Did you know Doc is a famous race car?"said Lightning.Everyone laughed.This happened when I found this.I knew this 2 years ago.Nobody trust me.Right now they kinda trust me.Yeah they don't trust race cars much.Maybe me and lightning.I don't call him by his last name.Mcqueen.I'm not use to calling him that.Maybe we can just take a drive.See if we changed or are the same.But his low on gas.His going need gas for a drive.Flo didn't mind that I use some gas for Lightning.I drove next to Lightning and pushed the lever down.The gas dings."Hey!What are you doing?"said Sheriff."It's ok sheriff.You can trust me right?"I said.Lightning wasn't sure what I was doing."I trust you and all.It's him I'm worried about."said sheriff pointing at lightning.Lightning thought I was going to say I don't trust him either."I trust him."I said.Causing Lightning to be shock."Come on let's take a drive."I said."A drive?"said lightning."Yeah a drive.Don't you take a drive once in a while?"I said.We use to just takes drive."No.No,I don't."he said.The gas stops.I drove to the new road.Lightning was looking at the end of the road.I can tell he whats to go to his race.Sheriff turns on his head light."Hey Lightning are you coming or what?"I said.I drove a bit to the left.Lightning followed.He quickly caught up and drove next to me."Ok you got me out here.Where are we going?"said lightning."I don't know."I said.I just though of just taking a drive.Lightning drove slightly ahead.I went a bit of ahead.Lightning did go ahead once more.That's when I went 100 mph.Lightning drove at 95 mph which is right behind me.We drove to the woods.I went and drove on the water and didn't get wet but for Lightning he got wet.He spitted water out.Causing me to laugh.I tried it again.Lightning drove were I drove."Oh!Ah-ha-ha."he said.I dodged the mud.He didn't"Bleah."he said.I laughed.He drove a bit next to me.I didn't tell him he was heading in a pile of leafs.He went in them and is covered with mud and leafs.I laughed.I went 150 mph.Mcqueen shoke and drove 170 mph.I went 180 mph.Which is a bit ahead of Lightning.I drove 200 mph.I went thought the tunnel.
(Lightning pov)
(Y/n) went thought a tunnel.Causing me to slow down a bit to look at the tunnel.We went thought a other tunnel.I looked at the end to see a waterfall."Wow."I said.I looked to see (Y/n) crossing the bridge.She looked so beautiful just like the day we met.She looked at me and I smiled.She laughed at me.I laughed quietly.That's when I noticed my teeth were covered in mud.I quickly spit the mud out seeing if it would help.That was embarrassing in front of my crush.I went across the bridge and zip zap on the road.All the way up to a place."Wow.What is this place?"I said."Wheel well.Used to be the most popular stop on the mother road."said (Y/n).I drove around to look.I saw gas station.One red and one blue."This place?"I said looking at some carfly."Yep.I image how it fell to stay here."she said."You know I don't get it."I said.She turned and looked at me."How does a did a ferrari wind up here?"I said."Well it's pretty simple.Mia my truck accidentally after something stepped on the pedal while I was asleep.I tried calling her and she never came back.The people didn't tell me where the race was.They never did until now.I knew I had to stay some where until they come and find me.I went to Radiator spring where I met Sally and everyone at first I wanted to go to my race as soon as possible but that's when I grew attach to this place.So I stayed here for 2 years.I still do want to race but I don't know where it is."said (Y/n) driving to the cliff.I drove next to her.I looked to see a road and cars passing by."Whoa.Look at that.Look they're passing right by.They don't even know what there missing."I said."Sally said it didn't use to be that way."she said."Oh yeah?"I said."Yeah.Forty years ago that inter state down there didn't exist."she said."Really?"I said."Yeah.Back then cars came across the country a whole different way."she said."What do you mean?"I said."The road didn't cut though the land like that interstate.It moved with the land,you know?It rose.It fell.It curved.Cars didn't drive on it to make great time.They drove on it to have a great time."she said."Well,what happened?"I said."The town got bypassed just to save ten minutes of driving."she said.
*Radiator spring*
"How great would it been to see this place in its heyday!"I said."I have seen it on it's heyday.I been helping as much as I can to bring it back on the map.Some of my plans worked but now I run out of ideas."she said."Hey.Thanks for the drive.I had a great time.It's kinda nice to slow down once in a while."I said."You're welcome."she said.She then drove away to a (favorite color) house.Must be her house.